V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read several comments from Hippo and others about the DFO. But I can't find very much info about it. Is there a web page of DFO info? Does it have connectorized installation...I read a ruror that you have to cut and splice it into the wiring? Where does it fit? How big is it? Would it work on 02'FLHTCI with stage-1 (air box and mufflers only)? Any body using one and happy with it?

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cox9000, to find the post click on (search) from the front page. Enter at key word (DFO*), the pull down and click on begain search...it's a pretty neat.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
DFO

You have to understand the limitations of the thing, in the sense that all it can do is add fuel.
We did some prototype work with it and installed a bunch of them, but we do install them in a different manner from what is recommended on the website. Everyone has been happy with the results, and we have removed a bunch of Power Commanders.

We do talk to the dyno guy at one of the local dealers, and he was very skeptical at first. Now he uses a bunch of them and recently mentioned ha has good success with them correcting the drivability issues on some Delphi bikes.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hippo, if I were using it to richen up the mixture after changing mufflers and air box, what else should I expect it to do but add fuel? And how about some details on how it hooks up and where it fits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts