V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,just wanted to let you know that Dewey's is doing heads again. Thank's for all your support. Glad to be ALIVE !

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
It was about time that you check back in.

We missed you, your expertise, your support and let's not forget your humor.

Greeting from Vienna

·
Banned
5,114 Posts
Stay off the lizzard juice while you work this year......wait, never mind I forgot you do your best work on the lizzard juice...:harhar:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Glad to hear your back at it. I hope you and your family are doing well.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Great to see you back SB..will be doing an order with you in December for heads and barrels to 98".

I dont have much in the way of a workshop here and am tossing up wether to get the boys at the local HD Shop to put the package together or buy the tools and do it myself.

I had a plan similar to Springers EXCELLENT thread for his SERT..........I was going to put together a stage by stage engine tear down and re-assembly for a 98' build and put it on the site for all the newbies to see what is required.....or at least let them see what the mechanic is doing to their bike when they get a build done.with pics etc.

We will see

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Great to see you back SB..will be doing an order with you in December for heads and barrels to 98".

I dont have much in the way of a workshop here and am tossing up wether to get the boys at the local HD Shop to put the package together or buy the tools and do it myself.

I had a plan similar to Springers EXCELLENT thread for his SERT..........I was going to put together a stage by stage engine tear down and re-assembly for a 98' build and put it on the site for all the newbies to see what is required.....or at least let them see what the mechanic is doing to their bike when they get a build done.with pics etc.

We will see

All the best, Ozzie
I can send you the cam tools so you can do it yourself. Ask RBROCK. He needs to bend over !

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Good to see you have lost none of that charm mate.......ha!

All the best Ozzie...............good to see someone else bend over ha! ha!

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Hell no.... I ain't bending over. I've heard too many stories about old lizard juice drinking codgers that live in the middle of the no where to know better than that. Just ask the local indians what he did to their horses and sheep....

·
Banned
5,114 Posts
rpbrock said:
Hell no.... I ain't bending over. I've heard too many stories about old lizard juice drinking codgers that live in the middle of the no where to know better than that. Just ask the local indians what he did to their horses and sheep....
I heard he actully wraps those lizzards with duct tape so they won't explode, :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
hdmd88 said:
I heard he actully wraps those lizzards with duct tape so they won't explode, :laugh:
Well at least we know now what the first stage in the Lizard Juice making process is....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Man great to hear you back at it. I will be in touch. My bike with your heads is still stronger than hell. Have a dresser I want to do next.
R.B. Augusta GA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts