V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Devastated!!!!!!........this was in the heat of the moment....but I am absoluteley depressed with all of it.............I have a bike I can not ride, a wheel I can not fit.....and will be out of pocket a further 2000 us to deal with it and STILL I will not get what I originally ordered!

Well,

I ordered a Performance Machine Monaco Wheel and left side brake setup through Wally`s Cycle World.


Last week I received the Monaco Pulley, drive side brake, and the supposed spacers etc., along with my choice in components for the brake line because Performance Machine did not bother to respond to my email sent 4 weeks earlier.

Today I received the left side matching rotor and the 18x 4.25 Monaco rear wheel only to find that the wheel is a standard wheel setup for the right side brake.

None of the spacers appear to fit even if the wheel was left or right side brake......this by the way happened with the front wheel a month earlier and my shop had to make up special spacers because I went with a Perse front lower leg setup........this I accept as ok.

But now I am forced to use the wheel as is and adapt the stock disc to suit just to get me mobile in the next week for a planned run.

I have a 700 dollar brake I can not use, I have a $339 left side rotor that I can not use, and I am stuck with a wheel I did not order.

I now must still deal with the same morons who will not pay shipping charges if I send anything back...........
I am now forced to buy a $500 right side brake and another $339 dollar drive side rotor and make up whatever spacers to suit.

Plus pay $350 to have these things shipped to me just because the clowns at PM and Wally`s Cycle World got it wrong!!!!!!!!!!

There is also the 6th Middle East Hog Rally coming up that I now can not attend all because Performance Machine did not bothered to get it right with the order or Wally`s Cycle World fugged up the order by not asking for a brake side rear wheel.

Words can not describe the disappointment I have over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Wally`s has fired THOMAS the guy I have been dealing with for over 12 months because he was quote” TOO HELPFUL IN ADVISiNG IF PARTS DID NOT FIT” .................then there was the issue 4 weeks ago when Wally`s Cycle World sent me the wrong pipes that SANTEE put the wrong lable on but I have to pay the 300 shipping back to Wally`s and then pay the 300 shipping back to me to resolve this issue........$600 later to fix their fugg up!!....................so yeah I am piiizzzeeeddd!!!!!!!!!!! something fiece!!!

Before this Wally`s sent me someone elses billing details along with my reciept.........fortunateley I am an honest man as it include his mastercard details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wally`s up until “THOMAS” left, was fired, or was forced to resign...........did very good by me...............and when I asked what happened to him the idiot on the phone replied....that it was not company policy for Wally`s people to help me and you the customer and advise us if the parts were not compatible and they got rid of Thomas because he did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My riding time over here is 3 months at best and then we have to suffer sand storms, and eventually the heat 130f .....................

So THOMAS if you get to read this please send me an email advising where you are so I can order from that company in the future.


Ozzie
 

·
killer sperm
Joined
·
2,852 Posts
Dammit Jim...
Ozzie that really sucks, I feel for you. I am a firm believer in boycotts. I will never order anything from Wallys. :thumbsdn:
My brother-in law was a parts guy at an auto parts store & he got his ass chewed and eventually let go for spending the time to make sure the customer had the right parts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Milehog..........just so depressing..........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,288 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Thanks Milehog..........just so depressing..........

Ozzie, I feel for ya'. Same feelings here when my motor unraveled in the probably best riding time of the year around here. Nobody's fault, but in your case I erase Wally's from my list.
Is it true that they do not refund shipping when they screw up an order? If so, that needs to be broad-casted across the forum I guess. Have a pending order though.......
Hang in there buddy.

PS.: Maybe a dumb question, but can't ride the thing with the current set up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ViennaHog said:
Ozzie, I feel for ya'. Same feelings here when my motor unraveled in the probably best riding time of the year around here. Nobody's fault, but in your case I erase Wally's from my list.
Is it true that they do not refund shipping when they screw up an order? If so, that needs to be broad-casted across the forum I guess. Have a pending order though.......
Hang in there buddy.

PS.: Maybe a dumb question, but can't ride the thing with the current set up?
I have told them to fit the wheel and make the stock rotor and stock brake work for now if possible.................I was just sooooo looking forward to have my first set of PM Wheels etc.......and I have waited patiently for 18 months for this ...........it really is such a dissapointment!!!!

Still it is no where near your issues and I will help you any way I can Vienna Hog

Ozzie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,741 Posts
Ozzie,
that really, really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand where Wally's or PM don't have any shared responsibility in this and why you don't have some form of recourse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
If you do any more internet based orders go with: Bikers Image. A great outfit! I have bought over 10,000.00 dollers worth of parts, and they get it right...
 

·
Ridin' with the King
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
Sorry about your deal man. Yeah, Thomas was a very cool person to deal with and I bought a ton of stuff through him over the past few years. Dustin on the other hand has been a TOTAL jerk and regular PITA to deal with. Since Thomas is gone Wally's is definitely crossed off my list. Hope you get it worked out. Peace -Frank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks to each of you for your support in this as I can not sleep I am so wild about it.

You know a lot sh#tcan the dealers but over here at Bahrain Harley Davidson, these people are so gracious to fit non HD parts to any bike in their workshop.

There is Willy.........chief mechanic, a Filipino wizard who will make it work

Orlando another Filipino in charge of the paperwork.

Hamad who took care of the paint work

And finally Marissa who manages the shop.

All cool people who understand bikes and bikers and who dig in and help you sort through your issues to get you back out on the road...........

These people will no doubt help me sort out someone elses mess!!

Ozzie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
frankencat said:
Sorry about your deal man. Yeah, Thomas was a very cool person to deal with and I bought a ton of stuff through him over the past few years. Dustin on the other hand has been a TOTAL jerk and regular PITA to deal with. Since Thomas is gone Wally's is definitely crossed off my list. Hope you get it worked out. Peace -Frank

You know what I mean bro!!!!!!!

Ozzie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Totenkopf said:
Ozzie,
that really, really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand where Wally's or PM don't have any shared responsibility in this and why you don't have some form of recourse.
I will see what happens on Tuesday with Wally`s Wanker as it will take that long for them to respond, then my pay goes in the bank by Thursday and I am off for 10 days leave on the following Tuesday so no time to place orders and then I will try Hog Pro when I get back as they should be able to sort me out and then Wally`s can go fug themselves.

You see to resolve this is to ship the wheel back and this will cost approx. 275 there and 275 back plus what evertime it take to get here.........................so I really dont see myself on my bike for another month.

This will delay my build plans for the engine.....................what a fug up!!

Ozzie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PaulCummings said:
If you do any more internet based orders go with: Bikers Image. A great outfit! I have bought over 10,000.00 dollers worth of parts, and they get it right...
Not sure if these guys deal internationally............but I will most likely go with Zanotti as John takes the time to get you sorted out.

I will have spent around 9000 US with Wally`s Wankers by this last order.............and this is what they do to loyal customers!


Ozzie
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
Damn Ozzie... Sorry to hear about the bad service from Wally's. I pass on using them too if it's any consulation. That's a real bummer that they screwed you over. Send them a box of Bullet's Sewer Pickles...they deserve it!:nunu:

Not long ago I did business with J&J Power Sports.. they are a big eBay retailer. I called them to get what I need and their service was great. Bunch of nice guys and they took good care of me and my order was shipped FAST! They also have a really good eBay rating. So check'em out, they might be a good contact for the future for you. Hope it helps....

Here's their eBay info:

J&J POWER SPORTS IS A COMPANY THAT WAS STARTED IN THE SUMMER OF 2004. WE ARE LOCATED IN WORCESTER,*MASSACHUSETTS USA.*WE SPECIALIZE IN HARLEY & V-TWIN, NEW, USED AND AFTERMARKET PARTS. WE HAVE 30 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. WE*ALSO SELL UNDER EBAY NAMES*SEE2FISH1FQY AND PANGUY52.*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL*US BY OPENING ONE OF OUR ITEMS AND CLICK ON "ASK SELLER A QUESTION" OR CALL US @ 508-752-2455 OR TOLL FREE IN USA 1-877-752-2455. IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CALL OR*SEND US AN EMAIL.*THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE CAN LOCATE THE PART YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE.

:nunu:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rpbrock said:
Damn Ozzie... Sorry to hear about the bad service from Wally's. I pass on using them too if it's any consulation. That's a real bummer that they screwed you over. Send them a box of Bullet's Sewer Pickles...they deserve it!:nunu:

Not long ago I did business with J&J Power Sports.. they are a big eBay retailer. I called them to get what I need and their service was great. Bunch of nice guys and they took good care of me and my order was shipped FAST! They also have a really good eBay rating. So check'em out, they might be a good contact for the future for you. Hope it helps....

Here's their eBay info:

J&J POWER SPORTS IS A COMPANY THAT WAS STARTED IN THE SUMMER OF 2004. WE ARE LOCATED IN WORCESTER,*MASSACHUSETTS USA.*WE SPECIALIZE IN HARLEY & V-TWIN, NEW, USED AND AFTERMARKET PARTS. WE HAVE 30 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. WE*ALSO SELL UNDER EBAY NAMES*SEE2FISH1FQY AND PANGUY52.*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL*US BY OPENING ONE OF OUR ITEMS AND CLICK ON "ASK SELLER A QUESTION" OR CALL US @ 508-752-2455 OR TOLL FREE IN USA 1-877-752-2455. IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CALL OR*SEND US AN EMAIL.*THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE CAN LOCATE THE PART YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE.

:nunu:
I appreciate the info rpbrock, but I will go through Zanotti Motors for any further orders from now on............I am going to take the day off I am that upset with this.

Really was looking forward to getting Dewey to do my heads and help me with the TW5 cams that I will order as this was going to be my xmas present to me..........for 30 years odd.......work..........

Ozzie
 

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Totenkopf said:
Ozzie,
that really, really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree...and i was going to order the fairing mount oil temp. gauge, & some other stuff today...but WILL NOT, until they get THEIR screw up with you taken care of. seems like they should have double checked everything, especially with the high overseas shipping costs.
Maybe we should all email WW cust. svs. to let them know we aren't happy with their poor svs. and will not be ordering from them unless it's straightened out.

I don't understand where Wally's or PM don't have any shared responsibility in this and why you don't have some form of recourse.
same with the pipes...not your fault they weren't labeled right

Ozzie...I'm about 35 or so miles from Zanotti's...if you order from them and want me to make a call so they double check or whatever...just PM me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,661 Posts
Rape Victim

SHEEEEEEEEET.. Ozzie what a downer.After reading your story I logged off and went outside and had a toke for ya.I was moved by your obvious pain so I kicked the sh!t out of my neighbours cat.I can't believe theyre fuggin' you over like that..C#@ts...thats what they are.I sincerely hope Karma pays them a visit.Hang in there mate and heaps of goodl
Ange.:nunu:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,250 Posts
Hey Oz -

Sorry to hear about the disgraceful lack of service and serious screwing you're getting. Wally's is permanently off my list now too. Tons of good places out there and no need to support azzholes.

I've ordered stuff from Zanottis - and he've been great. Ditto Benji's -- especially Benji's, Jenni's the best I've dealt with.

Hope you get it together in time for your ride and get your long term project back on track. Don't know how I could lend a hand from Michigan, but let me know if there's something.


GC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thank you all so much..............this is what being a biker is all about....................the brotherhood of bikers..................standing by each other in troubled times......no matter where they are from!!

That is why this forum is the best!!

Ozzie
 

·
Infidel
Joined
·
6,331 Posts
71baldboy said:
.After reading your story I logged off and went outside and had a toke for ya.I was moved by your obvious pain so I kicked the sh!t out of my neighbours cat.

I hope you're just talking sh!t here.

Abusing small animals is a sign of mental illness.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
wyodude said:
I hope you're just talking sh!t here.

Abusing small animals is a sign of mental illness.
Oh shiiiittttt.... here we go again.... where's Zeb and where's the popcorn.
:corn:
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top