V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just trying to work out if it's just my unbelievable bad luck or are Demon Cycles the worst and most arrogant suppliers on the planet..... Amazingly if they were based here in Europe they would be shut down for how they pretend to trade. The instant I told them of a problem and even tried to help and pay to resolve it, they just blamed me and the arrogance of their response quite frankly made me do something I have not done in 20 years......complain, so here I am, still no hint of a solution from Demon Cycles and still with goods bought that I can't fit because they did not and will not supply me the 5 screws to mount my new forward controls. Shame

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
I think if you do a search here you will find many, many customers treated like you were. I bought a set of mirrors from them once without issue, but they were obviously seconds, with no mention of that on the site. I would stay away from them.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
I bought a set a mirrors from them which they quoted to fit my Night Rod. Well, I had to do some modifications. Called Demons Cycles and basically didn't get any help. They don't want to help customers, they just want to get your money.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Yep, those folks don't give a sh*t if they ever sell to you more than once.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I ordered a set of shocks from them once. I got exactly what I ordered and it was shipped quickly. I only used them (Demon) once but had no problems. I guess any company is only as good as their employees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts