V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone is planning on being in the mid atlantic region on September 12th - 15th you might want to check out the 2nd Annual Delmarva Bike Week at Whaleys Campground off US Rt. 50 just west of Ocean City, Maryland. Last years event was expected to draw about 5 or 6 thousand but ended up with over 20,000 attendees. 50,000 or more are expected this year. The event is sponsered by the Seaford, Delaware, Ocean City, Maryland and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Harley Davidson dealers. There will be vendors, the Moving Wall ( a half scale replica of the Wall in Washington, D.C.), Battletrax, various rides and events such as "puddin'" wrestling, and a wet tee shirt contest.
Delmarva Bike Week

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I'm There! Anymore Maryland'ish events, please post ;)

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
JFScheck said:
I'm There! Anymore Maryland'ish events, please post ;)
You going to the Open Road Tour thingy at Pimlico next Fri, Sat, Sun?

I did a dry run this am, ~60 miles from my place in Alexandria to Pimlico.

Me and the missus will probably go on Saturday.

Be there or be square.

wyo

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gonna be there Friday. Couldn't miss Lynyrd Skynyrd or Marshall Tucker Band!:)

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
utrvp said:
Gonna be there Friday. Couldn't miss Lynyrd Skynyrd or Marshall Tucker Band!:)
I'm really interested in checking out the all the Harley's and other exhibits. If I were going for the music, I'd go Sunday. I was a huge Ted Nugent fan in high school (circa 1976). But Monday is a work day for me (I get up at 4 am, on the road by 5am).

wyo

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course I am there for the exhibits etc too but can only do one day and chose Friday to see the bands I like best. Sort of killing 2 birds with one stone. Like Ted nugent too. Saw him last year opening fpr KISS on their farewell tour.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone going to Delmarva on Saturday from the Fredericksburg VA area? Let me know I'm trying to put together a group.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts