V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does H-D notify it's dealers when an ordered bike is about to be shipped? Is there any notification by H-D when an ordered bike will arrive?

·
Registered
266 Posts
The dealer should have a good idea of the build date and its typically shipped within a few days of this date. Then it's usually within a week or two depending on the build site and delivery location.

·
Registered
308 Posts
At what point is the Dealer given a build date?

·
BFFB
833 Posts
yea when does the dealer know ???all mine will say is 1st quarter,,,,i really would like to know when the new electra glide will be here so i can put the road king in the paper

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
My dealer took my order at the end of last Dec and said that she would receive some kind of order confirmation sheet from the factory. After about a month she gave me my factory build date.

Brian

·
Registered
688 Posts
My dealer got on the HD secure net and found out right away the ship date for my bike. I never really got the build date. Ship date was actually moved up by about a week, after all the B.S. was over and done with. Make a pest of yourself at the dealership and they might go to extra lengths to help you. The squeeky wheel...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts