...and i don't mean your old bike.

a little snow coming your way tonight...:beer4u:

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
xkvator said:
...and i don't mean your old bike.

a little snow coming your way tonight...:beer4u:

and I was going to jump right on that! shovels, pans, whatever we've got in the garage. I don't suppose the knuckles will be much good in the snow.....

:cheers: the Corona, however, is stocked!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
The delinquents are ready...

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
D&#@ White Sh%t

Yeah we got just a bit somewhere between 6-8 inches last night according to my back. Taking a break and warming up :coffee: after clearing the sidewalk and part of the drive but still have half to go before I can quit for the day.

Hope the rest of the Delinquents and VTF members are digging out safely.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
joediver said:
Yeah we got just a bit somewhere between 6-8 inches last night according to my back. Taking a break and warming up :coffee: after clearing the sidewalk and part of the drive but still have half to go before I can quit for the day.

Hope the rest of the Delinquents and VTF members are digging out safely.
Just got done with my sidewalk and a path to the garage. I park the truck on the street so I see no need to burn up any more energy on the snow. I'll put the energy on the bike since it is in pieces and clean it up.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
Just got done with my sidewalk and a path to the garage. I park the truck on the street so I see no need to burn up any more energy on the snow. I'll put the energy on the bike since it is in pieces and clean it up.
yep, the wife is just finishing up our drive and sidewalk too. I had to replenish the beer and change polishing cloths. Well, back to the couch. :)

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
yep, the wife is just finishing up our drive and sidewalk too. I had to replenish the beer and change polishing cloths. Well, back to the couch. :)
You are the MAN!!! Wish I would of thought of that.

·
Registered
251 Posts
My Next Door Neighbor And I Met At The End Of Driveway And Decided This Sucks. Instead Of Shoveling Were Going To His Garage To Put His 78 Shovel Back Together (rebuild) And Finish Of A Bottle Of Jim Beam.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
sequence is important

Hey Bear totally agree with your comment, finished digging out a while ago. Just make sure you do those to items in the proper order...if you consume the Beam first the shovel might be a bit harder to bring back to life.

Great project though best of luck

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
The weather boys said we had 13 inches here in Leesburg, but it don't look like that much to me. I got up early and took my son skiing, the roads were pretty awlful this morning but we made it no problem.

The neat thing was that when we pulled in this afternoon, the wife was shoveling the driveway...you go girl! But we do have a snowblower :blink: She said it was exercise, what ever that is.

Now I'm on the couch eating advil. Skiing is a young man's sport!

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
billymac said:
The weather boys said we had 13 inches here in Leesburg, but it don't look like that much to me. I got up early and took my son skiing, the roads were pretty awlful this morning but we made it no problem.

The neat thing was that when we pulled in this afternoon, the wife was shoveling the driveway...you go girl! But we do have a snowblower :blink: She said it was exercise, what ever that is.

Now I'm on the couch eating advil. Skiing is a young man's sport!
hope you had a good time while you were doin the skiing billymac. I try to stay away from that kind of thing because it kick my arse everytime! Kudos to the wife too.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad to see you guys having some winter fun............................................

we only had about 5''...wife asked me where the snowshovel was this morning about 6am...when i go out later, i'm walking in 5'' of snow...WTF?...she shoveled a path thru the yard for the dogs to go take a crap:dry:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
xkvator said:
Glad to see you guys having some winter fun............................................

we only had about 5''...wife asked me where the snowshovel was this morning about 6am...when i go out later, i'm walking in 5'' of snow...WTF?...she shoveled a path thru the yard for the dogs to go take a crap:dry:
:blink: ...we got about 12" here...through the yard for the dogs to take a crap...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.