V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Pace tools in Merrifield to check out the Handylift clone?

Someone in the 'General' forum asked about them

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
xkvator said:
...Pace tools in Merrifield to check out the Handylift clone?

Someone in the 'General' forum asked about them
I haven't...sounds as though I oughta...if you're hoping for a look see about the quality I can't help, never heard of 'em in fact before your post...I'll have to look up the address. UPDATE: can't find an address...mail order/online supply???

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
their website shows:
Pace Tools
po box 195
Merrifield, Va 22216
phone for sales: 1 877 439 7223

there's looks exactly like the Handilift with the rear wheel dropout for $579, not including the front wheel vice...probably another $100.
Handylift would be around $900 from the dealer from Pa that's at Carlisle/York
The guy selling Superlifts at York quoted me $600 delivered and that included the wheel vice.
i bought the Harbor Freight lift before Christmas for $300...I'll make my own wheel vice... i actually like the turned up lip on the sides...if you drop something, it'll keep it from rolling off onto the floor and disappearing.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
xkvator said:
their website shows:
Pace Tools
po box 195
Merrifield, Va 22216
phone for sales: 1 877 439 7223

there's looks exactly like the Handilift with the rear wheel dropout for $579, not including the front wheel vice...probably another $100.
Handylift would be around $900 from the dealer from Pa that's at Carlisle/York
The guy selling Superlifts at York quoted me $600 delivered and that included the wheel vice.
i bought the Harbor Freight lift before Christmas for $300...I'll make my own wheel vice... i actually like the turned up lip on the sides...if you drop something, it'll keep it from rolling off onto the floor and disappearing.
When ya get the chance shoot me the website...did a reverse lookup on the phone # and got a PO box...so they must be a middle man to the shipper. I may give 'em a call Monday too...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
xkvator said:
www.pacetools.com
a good chance you're right, with the p.o. box address...
Nice looking table lift...but the wheel clamp is an accessory which puts the price back up there...hmmm..."Voted #1 In Customer Satisfaction" so who was voting???:hmmm: :blink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts