V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's what I'll want when I get my new Bob. What system set up do ya'll recommend will give good power without the very loud and raspy tone?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
xnihilo said:
That's what I'll want when I get my new Bob. What system set up do ya'll recommend will give good power without the very loud and raspy tone?

Thanks!
If you're not a 2into1 hater, try the SuperTrapp Supermegs (see the links by my signature), They have a nice rumble, are quiet, and are tuneable. You'll really like you're newfound low end power with a set of 2into1's. People also recommend the V&H Propie and D&D Fatcats. I got rid of my Screaming Eagle PRO II's (2into1) because of what you said. They were a bit loud (loud is relative. most people here think they're quiet) and really raspy.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I went with SE torque slip ons, they sound just right to me. I started with cycle shack full exhaust system, it had more free flowing exhaust but was too loud for my taste.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Lunker said:
If you're not a 2into1 hater, try the SuperTrapp Supermegs
I'll second that, I think the Supertrapp is hands down the best exhaust available. I used to run a Thunderheader(terrible fit/finish, heat shields SUCK) & after that a Fatcat(best fit/finish available but a little too loud), but my latest set(Supertrapp Supermeg)is definitely a keeper.

The ST performs as well or better than the other two without being obnoxiously loud.

~John

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
New Rinehart 2 into 1. Looks better than any of the others listed, performs great, and has a really deep tone but not to loud.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts