V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OL and I went and saw this movie the other night. I thought it was a damn good movie. I'm not a huge fan of Kevin Bacon but I think he did a great job on this one. There were a few holes in the story line but mostly it was plausible, it makes you believe it could really happen.

Made me wonder what I would do in that situation. What if I saw my own child murdered in front of me? I knew with absolute certainty who did it. Would I, could I, kill the person responsible?

What would you do?

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
is it much different from the several Charles Bronson Death Wish movies?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fred1369 said:
is it much different from the several Charles Bronson Death Wish movies?
Death Wish series was a little before my time, but from what I remember they were very different from this one. I think Bacon comes off much more realistically than Bronson did. But that's really the difference in style of Director's between the 70s and now....

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
My OL and I saw it also. We thought it was well done but didn't really enjoy it that much. Pretty depressing. It was very very very different from the old Bronson movies. Almost the opposite.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
winpitt said:
My OL and I saw it also. We thought it was well done but didn't really enjoy it that much. Pretty depressing. It was very very very different from the old Bronson movies. Almost the opposite.
Yeah I agree with ya there, the OL practically cried through the whole thing...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Shaw_2112 said:
What if I saw my own child murdered in front of me? I knew with absolute certainty who did it. Would I, could I, kill the person responsible?

What would you do?
I would handle it my way and it would make the movie Hostel look like childs play.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450278/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts