V-Twin Forum banner

1121 - 1125 of 1125 Posts

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Here is to a quick recovery
Sucks but keep moving forward and keep your head up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ArcAngel

·
In disguise
2,758 Posts
Sounds like it could have been far worse. But you’re still here, a good thing. Here’s hoping for good Doctors and gorgeous nurses. Best wishes for complete healing.

Reactions: ArcAngel

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Wow just got back from Vacation. Sorry to hear this.
Hope you have a quick recovery and can build another bike or rebuild yours. Hope the perp had insurance.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,124
Thank you everyone. Appreciate the words and well wishes. I'm out of the hospital and home. Haven't had any pain meds for about 4 days. Hate those things withdrawl only lasted a few days. Itching baddly and they shut my guts off causing more issues.. Now everything is back to normal and for sure alot more comfortable. Starting PT and should be getting around better. Right now just short walker trips. Have no damage report on bike as both vehicles still impouded for investigation.....Again, thank you to all.

·
Premium Member
1986 FXRSC #3/1250 Original Owner
105 Posts
Thank you everyone. Appreciate the words and well wishes. I'm out of the hospital and home. Haven't had any pain meds for about 4 days. Hate those things withdrawl only lasted a few days. Itching baddly and they shut my guts off causing more issues.. Now everything is back to normal and for sure alot more comfortable. Starting PT and should be getting around better. Right now just short walker trips. Have no damage report on bike as both vehicles still impouded for investigation.....Again, thank you to all.
Glad to hear your doing better. Take it easy and do you PT. It helps speed your recovery and helps with the pain also.

1121 - 1125 of 1125 Posts