V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was sent this e-newsletter...$$$ off all bikes...25% of clothes/acc.
 

·
?????
Joined
·
3,531 Posts
Looks like their trying to move some iron bad. I'm shocked that their taking money off touring bikes. The dealer I bought mine from can't get enough tourning bikes most of the time. Electraglides go like hot cakes.
 

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meanbean said:
What shop is it from?
i tried to save the page as a whole, but it only saved one section...i think if you go to Heritage HD's website, west mifflin, pa., you can view the e-newsletter
 

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stopped in after work today and talked to one of the salesman that i have talked to a few times in the past.
i asked what the cost of a street glide they had on the floor would be...
MSRP - $2000 discount + $800 frt/prep + tax/plates
 

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
about 5 miles south of Pittsburgh...sale actually starts Feb 3, but he told me he could give me the price now
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Yea the mfers got too much inventory because the MOCO ships everything they build to the dealers to make there bottom line stay healthy.


THE DAY IS COMING, NAME YOUR PRICE.
 

·
A$$HOLE!
Joined
·
467 Posts
Chicago harley just sent me an email flyer and it said something about a sale on new bikes. It said to call for prices.
 

·
Ironbutt
Joined
·
7,412 Posts
Lower prices on new bikes just means lower prices on used bikes. If you need to get rid a of a bike to get a new one then it all comes out in the wash.
 

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Jack-Jack said:
What is your guys name...man I'd make a 380 mile round trip for that deal $$$$....what is the catch?
no catch...as far as i can see...if you want to check out their e-newsletter, it's at www.heritage-harley.com.
and there giving a sportster away to someone who buys a new bike...100 people get a key
Talk to Tim Mize...412-464-9453

i know they have street glides in black, bl. pearl, and cobalt
there's a black ultra and a black road glide on the showroom floor

EX:black street glide with EFI and laced wheel option - $16295 + $800frt/prep + tax/plates
 

·
Hellbound Train
Joined
·
5,595 Posts
Dirty Jim said:
Yea the mfers got too much inventory because the MOCO ships everything they build to the dealers to make there bottom line stay healthy.


THE DAY IS COMING, NAME YOUR PRICE.
That way all the dealers will go bankrupt
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
184 Posts
I agree with Csoday.

A local dealer has 30 brand new '05 bikes sittin on the floor. No big sales there though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Ok they have the bike the sale is on BUT they do not give pricing over the phone.

So do I risk the road trip?

Bank needs sales contract to do financing????:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
called this dealer today about a new road king after reading all about the sale last night right here on vt- forum you know what i was told " whe can't discuss sale prices over the phone " :thumbsdn: I am confused any one have any insight? thanks.:whatever: :whatever:
 

·
Infidel
Joined
·
6,331 Posts
57_springer_57 said:
called this dealer today about a new road king after reading all about the sale last night right here on vt- forum you know what i was told " whe can't discuss sale prices over the phone " :thumbsdn: I am confused any one have any insight? thanks.:whatever: :whatever:
Money talks. BS calls on the phone. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Absolutley the real deal~!Awesome! ... spoke to finance & sales confirmed all the $$$ and will pick up tommorrow and save some nice $$$. I'll drive 3 hours for those savings! Even with $800 freight & prep I STILL have $1500.

I found (20 min away)a no freight no prep dealer (above & beyond HD's $320) and my local dealer (I have 2 bikes from them) refuse:nope: to meet it. They mark it up to $525.
 

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jack-Jack said:
Absolutley the real deal~!Awesome! ... spoke to finance & sales confirmed all the $$$ and will pick up tommorrow and save some nice $$$. I'll drive 3 hours for those savings! Even with $800 freight & prep I STILL have $1500.

I found (20 min away)a no freight no prep dealer (above & beyond HD's $320) and my local dealer (I have 2 bikes from them) refuse:nope: to meet it. They mark it up to $525.
Well...tell us what you got.:cheers:
 

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jack-Jack said:
Absolutley the real deal~!Awesome! ... spoke to finance & sales confirmed all the $$$ and will pick up tommorrow and save some nice $$$. I'll drive 3 hours for those savings! Even with $800 freight & prep I STILL have $1500.
Talked to Tim a little while ago...he's sorry they can't spend alot of time on the phone giving prices, but as Jack-Jack said...he saved $1500.

If you talk to Tim...tell him you heard it from Dave...maybe he'll give me a t-shirt:D
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top