V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
?????
3,531 Posts
Looks like their trying to move some iron bad. I'm shocked that their taking money off touring bikes. The dealer I bought mine from can't get enough tourning bikes most of the time. Electraglides go like hot cakes.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meanbean said:
What shop is it from?
i tried to save the page as a whole, but it only saved one section...i think if you go to Heritage HD's website, west mifflin, pa., you can view the e-newsletter

·
Forgetter of Things
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stopped in after work today and talked to one of the salesman that i have talked to a few times in the past.
i asked what the cost of a street glide they had on the floor would be...
MSRP - $2000 discount + $800 frt/prep + tax/plates

·
Forgetter of Things
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
about 5 miles south of Pittsburgh...sale actually starts Feb 3, but he told me he could give me the price now

·
Ironbutt
7,411 Posts
Lower prices on new bikes just means lower prices on used bikes. If you need to get rid a of a bike to get a new one then it all comes out in the wash.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Jack-Jack said:
What is your guys name...man I'd make a 380 mile round trip for that deal $$$$....what is the catch?
no catch...as far as i can see...if you want to check out their e-newsletter, it's at www.heritage-harley.com.
and there giving a sportster away to someone who buys a new bike...100 people get a key
Talk to Tim Mize...412-464-9453

i know they have street glides in black, bl. pearl, and cobalt
there's a black ultra and a black road glide on the showroom floor

EX:black street glide with EFI and laced wheel option - $16295 + $800frt/prep + tax/plates

·
Registered
219 Posts
called this dealer today about a new road king after reading all about the sale last night right here on vt- forum you know what i was told " whe can't discuss sale prices over the phone " :thumbsdn: I am confused any one have any insight? thanks.:whatever: :whatever:

·
Infidel
5,408 Posts
57_springer_57 said:
called this dealer today about a new road king after reading all about the sale last night right here on vt- forum you know what i was told " whe can't discuss sale prices over the phone " :thumbsdn: I am confused any one have any insight? thanks.:whatever: :whatever:
Money talks. BS calls on the phone. :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Absolutley the real deal~!Awesome! ... spoke to finance & sales confirmed all the $$$ and will pick up tommorrow and save some nice $$$. I'll drive 3 hours for those savings! Even with $800 freight & prep I STILL have $1500.

I found (20 min away)a no freight no prep dealer (above & beyond HD's $320) and my local dealer (I have 2 bikes from them) refuse:nope: to meet it. They mark it up to $525.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jack-Jack said:
Absolutley the real deal~!Awesome! ... spoke to finance & sales confirmed all the $$$ and will pick up tommorrow and save some nice $$$. I'll drive 3 hours for those savings! Even with $800 freight & prep I STILL have $1500.

I found (20 min away)a no freight no prep dealer (above & beyond HD's $320) and my local dealer (I have 2 bikes from them) refuse:nope: to meet it. They mark it up to $525.
Well...tell us what you got.:cheers:

·
Forgetter of Things
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jack-Jack said:
Talked to Tim a little while ago...he's sorry they can't spend alot of time on the phone giving prices, but as Jack-Jack said...he saved $1500.

If you talk to Tim...tell him you heard it from Dave...maybe he'll give me a t-shirt:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.