V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a Street Bob in Texas, but all the dealers that i've called in and around the Houston area all suffer from the same Crack habit. They want anywhere from $1k - $2k over MSRP. Does anyone know of a dealer that will sell below MSRP around here. Thanks
Gator

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Corpus Christi Harley Davidson CCHD, call 361-854-3146 ask for Macon he is an excellent salesman there and can help you. Those bikes are popular but I do see them on their sales floor regularly.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Mancusso is MSRP.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
In case you havent checked your post on the other forum, I'll answer here also..Got mine From Stubbs on telephone Rd. MSRP

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Victoria HD is MSRP. I bought my 05 Road Glide from Austin HD at MSRP.

·
(hp x 5252) / rpm = :)
49 Posts
Dealer up in The Woodlands did my brother right when he bought is SE 103 EG.....

Sean (Shawn?) at Republic HD in Houston "gave" (doesn't sound right does it?) me $500 over MSRP on mine....

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
I've been trying to negotiating with several dealers in the Ft Worth-Dallas area. They are all pretty much MSRP, which is OK but I just want them to deal on the accessories-NO GO on that either. So, I will buy the FLHX from the best deal and order ALL of my accessories, etc. from Zanotti's and Benjy's. Then they can kiss my a** if they want me to buy anything more from them. American Eagle HD in Corinth is the best in this area. They are good guys in spite of my Bashing attitude right now.:2flips:

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
I think this is a consequence of your location. Being able to ride year round means year round demand. On the other hand are the dealers in the colder regions have stock coming out of their ears, most of their customers won't be out for another couple of months yet.

Good idea on buying your accessories elsewhere. I can highly recommend Benjy's.

·
Registered
18 Posts
berno56 said:
I've been trying to negotiating with several dealers in the Ft Worth-Dallas area. They are all pretty much MSRP, which is OK but I just want them to deal on the accessories-NO GO on that either. So, I will buy the FLHX from the best deal and order ALL of my accessories, etc. from Zanotti's and Benjy's. Then they can kiss my a** if they want me to buy anything more from them. American Eagle HD in Corinth is the best in this area. They are good guys in spite of my Bashing attitude right now.:2flips:
American Eagle is the closest to me but they didnt want to spend the time with me to get the bike I wanted. Acted as if I didnt have the money or something. I am young at 26 but I wanted a Harley.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts