V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
New Chaps, remember you can test fit them without your pants on in the mirror in the lobby, they'll let you do this only if you have your covid mask on.If not they'll ask you to leave, I was bending over and the lady said cover up your hole! I told her I left my mask in the truck sorry, they get sensitive on you not covering up! Geez

On a serious note, LED lighting?
Already loaded with LEDs

·
Registered
46 Posts
I used my credit for the more expensive items I knew I wanted, the WS comes to mind..
Klockwerks windshield. Yes, the dealer can order and install

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
not sober all the time
5,577 Posts
I'll have to go with FishinFather on the service manual. If you intend on doing anything at all to your bike, get all three, service, parts and electrical diagnostic manuals.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scenario: you just bought a new bike. For discussion sake it’s a Road Glide Limited. Already have new bars, shield and highway pegs ordered. You have several hundred dollars in dealer credit to use for whatever else you want. What do you buy?
Stage 1

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Scenario: you just bought a new bike. For discussion sake it’s a Road Glide Limited. Already have new bars, shield and highway pegs ordered. You have several hundred dollars in dealer credit to use for whatever else you want. What do you buy?
A shop manual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
some new Bluetooth headgear (full on helmet equipped with bt CarPlay,etc). Make the road your own

·
Registered
23 Posts
A Mini Beast Air Horn. Ever had to sound your stock horn and wondered why they don't hear you? This will make sure they do!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, if you have everything mentioned, and you don’t want the service manuals, why not just include it with your down payment?

·
Registered
16,704 Posts
Is hookers and blow too much to ask?

Reactions: burnse66
21 - 37 of 37 Posts