V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scenario: you just bought a new bike. For discussion sake it’s a Road Glide Limited. Already have new bars, shield and highway pegs ordered. You have several hundred dollars in dealer credit to use for whatever else you want. What do you buy?

·
Registered
2008 Dyna Super Glide Custom, 2015 BMW K1600GTL
134 Posts
Scenario: you just bought a new bike. For discussion sake it’s a Road Glide Limited. Already have new bars, shield and highway pegs ordered. You have several hundred dollars in dealer credit to use for whatever else you want. What do you buy?
You wait. You don't let the money burn a hole in your pocket, unless there's a time limit on the credit. At some point, something will come up that you'll desperately need or want.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You wait. You don't let the money burn a hole in your pocket, unless there's a time limit on the credit. At some point, something will come up that you'll desperately need or want.

It expires......

·
Registered
2008 Dyna Super Glide Custom, 2015 BMW K1600GTL
134 Posts
I will say, I loved the adjustable backrest that I had on my '09 Ultra Classic.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
New Chaps, remember you can test fit them without your pants on in the mirror in the lobby, they'll let you do this only if you have your covid mask on.If not they'll ask you to leave, I was bending over and the lady said cover up your hole! I told her I left my mask in the truck sorry, they get sensitive on you not covering up! Geez

On a serious note, LED lighting?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts