V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
UPDATE:So I bought some of the rain-x for plastic and it seems to be the ticket.I also bought rain-x no fog but it says for glass and mirrors but it doesnt say not for plastics.So I applied the plastics on the inside and outside and then the no fog on the inside.So far seems to be the ticket I can make it fog breathing right on the shield but it dissapates super quick so thats awesome so will have to see how long it last but I know using the regular on windshields it last quite a while.
And how do you reconcile with the dealer? Destroying a relationship over a $10 spray can doesn't sound smart.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I dont have to reconcile anything they are the ones who chose to blow me off like I was nothing so to hell with them theres another dealer an extra 10 mins from me so no problems.i do think I will be doing like alot of others here and buying online from say Surdyke.Prices are the lowest anywhere on oem stuff anyway other than an warranty issue Im done with them.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Lincoln M02 Modular Helmet
Manufactured for Harley-Davidson by MHR

Jiangmen Pengcheng Helmets Ltd
our company is an exclusively HK-owned modern enterprise specializing in manufacturing and selling MHR brand helmets. It is also one of the largest enterprises in this industry. All its products are for export only. The company now is equipped with advanced inspection facilities, a complete set of automatic production equipment's, modern factory buildings, a group of high-quality administrators and technicians, top R&D capacity, and excellent living and working environments....

http://ls2helmets.us/company.php

·
Registered
107 Posts
Did the dealer actually tell you that the helmet was made by HJC? I felt like I was treated like an idiot for asking if HJC and/or Bell made a pair of helmets I was looking at at two different dealers. In the first case, I had already seen the bell label inside the helmet padding. The second case was probably the helmet that you bought if it looks just like HJC's IS Max II.

I didn't argue with either of these people and wasn't sure if they were just uninformed or if they were told to lie about this stuff.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts