V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year's trip to Daytona was a big disappointment...it has turned into a rap-infested ghetto. And nobody hates rap more than the Dickster. But it's only a couple hours northwest of here, so this year I'm going alone, and the only reason I go are the test rides; this year I'm looking forward to riding the Livewire. Wouldn't buy one, but wanna see what all the hubbub is about. I sat on it for the first time this week, and it is basically a Japbike with "HD" on the tank. Saw one on the road today for the first time.
After this year, I think I'm done with Daytona for awhile.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Dickster, do you live on a boat? If you go Northwest to get to Daytona, you are in the ocean. I am 75 miles West of Daytona.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Last year's trip to Daytona was a big disappointment...it has turned into a rap-infested ghetto. And nobody hates rap more than the Dickster. But it's only a couple hours northwest of here, so this year I'm going alone, and the only reason I go are the test rides; this year I'm looking forward to riding the Livewire. Wouldn't buy one, but wanna see what all the hubbub is about. I sat on it for the first time this week, and it is basically a Japbike with "HD" on the tank. Saw one on the road today for the first time.
After this year, I think I'm done with Daytona for awhile.
We're thinking Leesburg this year. Then explore the west coast a little. It's been Daytona/Key West the last few years, may be time for a change.
Dickster has a valid point on stereo systems taking over the rally. Enjoy the races jmelin.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I don't get those radios. If my pipes were as loud as them, I would get a ticket. Why do you need 10 radios, all blasting out a different crap song, stopped at the same light? They need to use those radios out of town and turn them down or off when they hit town.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I'll be in the area but doubt I'll make the trip over. Those events really don't do much for me..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Maybe. Local guys usually want to make a run down, grab a beer and maybe a t-shirt...

·
Registered
16,128 Posts
Get me one in 2x I'll send postage and all if not no big deal.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Ultimate poser. Wants a shirt without paying the dues. LOL!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Ultimate poser. Wants a shirt without paying the dues. LOL!

I been there thank you and have ridden on the sand which was easy compared to getting back on the pavement. I thought getting one from fishdaddy would be neater than ordering one online.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Cap, If I get down I'll do my best to remember... no problem.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
He's been there. He paid dearly, along with others, with the crud that I gave everyone a couple of years ago when we met at Flagler Airport.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
He's been there. He paid dearly, along with others, with the crud that I gave everyone a couple of years ago when we met at Flagler Airport.
Get outta town!! Ha ha I had a good time all y'all were friendly like we were old friends.

·
Registered
16,128 Posts
That's not gonna stop me from busting his chops every chance I get. :)

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
That's not gonna stop me from busting his chops every chance I get. :)

Well I thought about your statement later and I figure if you say 120 Hail Mary's then you will be forgiven.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Fredo said, You are supposed to say a hail mary when you bait your hook.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts