V-Twin Forum banner

1161 - 1169 of 1169 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks! I've had a crazy life change the past few years and haven't been here at all. Still have my bike and ride all I can but have become a father and picked up with an old car hobby but the TCFI has been great for me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Can anyone help me out? It is no longer available from DTT and I lost my CD. Chris has offered to sell me the newer version TCFI at a super deal but I cannot pull the trigger for a few weeks. I'd really like to pull a little timing but I need to see the log to know where.

Any help would be SUPER APPRECIATED!!!
Bump! Anyone else think they have a copy of the older 10.0 file?

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Friday bump!

Still looking for an older copy of the log software. 10.0, circa 2006/7!

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
I have the setup program for ver 10.0. I dont know how to get it to you tho. pm me.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Is anybody still using this thread ? I am running a DTT and have it dialed in - good power & gas mileage - It took some time to get it there- bad sensors - EC Jim

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am running DTT TCFI gen 4 on my 126".

The first part was a bit frustrating learning the system and getting used to things, but once I learned how to use the system, it has been great. I've had good support from Dan Thayer whee I purchased the system, which has helped lots.

I know my way around the system good now. It took only a few rides to get it dialed in and she purrs like a kitten now.

The key is to mount the o2 sensors 2" off the heads so you don't get any reversion. Also a pipe with a baffle is necessary, open pipes with no baffle don't work well for the system or a harley in general.

I started with the 95ci map, the timing has been great with that map, dyno verified.

I made 164rwhp and that was with just road tuning it. I out it on the dyno to play with the timing but it was good where it was set.

I like how you can monitor everything real time and check out logged data to see how things are running.

You must have a really good understand of how efi works to be successful with this ECM.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Still using the DTT system on my 07 Fatboy. Runs well except for the roll on pinging that I get at times. I've messed with the timing table without much luck, maybe I need to just plug in the 95ci default table and start from there.

Otherwise, it cruises nice and I have had very good luck so far.

1161 - 1169 of 1169 Posts