V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this bike on August 2nd. Dealer had just taken it out of the box when I got the call. Looked at it , sat on it, bought it, done deal. Had a Kawasaki Mean Streak which I sold within a week to a guy at work. I never imagined myself on a Harley, especially a bagger. I just really liked the styling of this bike, but found it weak in stock trim. Hard Krome T-Rex true duals, air kit, PCIII and a custom dyno job gave me at 28% increase over stock HP. Well worth it!! Now I can feel the power and am very happy with the performance. For driver comfort I added a backrest and Kuryakyn cruise boards and brake pedal. At 6'3", super comfortable. Harley's do rock and I can't stop smil'in!

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the best MC forum in cyberspace. You will find answers to any question you might have and meet lots of interesting folks.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Nice Bagger you have there. Welcome to the one forum that eats, drinks and thinks motorcycles.

That is one sleek machine.

Post up and enjoy the spectacle.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. That is a nice fuckin' bagger!!!. :wootdnc: Congrats!! Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts