V-Twin Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

953 Posts
Yep, da hawk is correct. We received a warning on the loud piprs, and another member of our group got a ticket for his ape hangers. He was so proud, third year straight for the same violation. LOL. I hope the weather clears up, but it ain't slowin' down the show! Hope y'all have as safe and fun a trip as we did. 578 miles round trip, 1/2 in the rain! Later Rob

· ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,871 Posts
Kags said:
How about Jackson Hole? On US1 in Ormond Beach where all the crowds are. On Sat? say 4~5 pm? Maybe some of the gang that cant make the 1st meet could make one on the 2ed Sat?
Kags - did you make it to Jackson Hole? I was there with my group around 4:30 - 5:00 pm on Saturday. Went to the area near the stage and hollered for any Harley Davidson Forum folks - all I got was some weird looks. We had a great time, but they really were cracking down. My girlfriend and I got a pic taken with the 'Vet on the trike at the side of the main building, and all h*ll broke loose!

If anyone wants to check out some pics of me, my guy & our group, go to www.jacksonholesaloon.com, Click on "View your Pictures", Enter the password "Jackson24", then go to page 4, Frame 157, 158 and 159 (Roll 2).

Hope everyone made it through the monsoon and managed to have some fun & get home in 1 piece!!

· Registered
228 Posts
Laurie,

saw you from far at the jackson hole. Wanted to come over and say hello but you were already gone.

Took a nice picture of you - were in the hell has this guy his hand :)

· ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,871 Posts
LOL!! Hey Alien - great pic from the Iron Horse - I've got one just like it, only without the guy in it that's taking the picture! ;)

That's my boyfriend with me - I'm on his infamous "turd in a punchbowl" bike. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in person - I'd have bought you a beer!

Here's another pic taken at the same time by the guy that's in YOUR picture!! :D

· Registered
228 Posts
great pics bgg!

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Lady Godiva said:

Kags - did you make it to Jackson Hole? I was there with my group around 4:30 - 5:00 pm on Saturday. Went to the area near the stage and hollered for any Harley Davidson Forum folks - all I got was some weird looks. We had a great time, but they really were cracking down. My girlfriend and I got a pic taken with the 'Vet on the trike at the side of the main building, and all h*ll broke loose!

If anyone wants to check out some pics of me, my guy & our group, go to www.jacksonholesaloon.com, Click on "View your Pictures", Enter the password "Jackson24", then go to page 4, Frame 157, 158 and 159 (Roll 2).

Hope everyone made it through the monsoon and managed to have some fun & get home in 1 piece!!

Sorry about that but I did not get into town till around 8pm. As it was I made none of the get-togethers planed. I did look over at Jackson Hole as we passed by thinking " damm"...

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.