V-Twin Forum banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

· Registered
1,475 Posts
I have no frim plans for the 1st & 2ed but the 3rd I will do demo's at the track and at 5pm be at the ocean center for some free food and drinks. On the 4th its show time in Gainesville for the AHDRA . No plans for the last weeken eather, I have to work wed~fri so nothing for me there.

· ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,871 Posts
I'll be heading down with my guy and another couple March 6 - 10 and meeting up with a BUNCH of others from this area. We'll definitely be at Froggie's, Boot Hill and the Iron Horse.

Just put a crash bar on with highway pegs, got her legal by transferring the title and will be putting on a clutch assist to help with those long waits on Main Street...

Hoping the not-really-fully-recovered elbow and shoulder will make it down and back!

Would be cool to meet up with some of y'all down there & share some suds! Anywone put together a date and time??

· ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,871 Posts
Oh - almost forgot the most important place: Fat Tuesdays on the Boardwalk, where my guy and I met in 1996!! :)

· Registered
228 Posts
will be there with a bunch of riding buddies the 2nd weekend.

Leave from Charlotte, NC Thursday (March, 6) morning.

You are welcome to join us if you live in the area.

Would be great to meet some forum members down there.

Time - place ???

· ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,871 Posts
Kags - thanks for taking the bull by the horns and putting out a time and place!

I could try to get our group to Jackson Hole on Saturday Mar. 4 around that time. We're staying right at Granada and A1A, so we'll be around the Iron Horse/Jackson Hole/Broken Spoke area.

I'll make a note of it! Now, how the hell will we find each other???

· Premium Member
457 Posts
Leaving Charlotte on Thursday, what time you guys leaving out Brust60? I am debating on taking the truck with the FLHRCI in back, hooking up in Savannah to unload and ride the rest of the way down, of some fascimile.....***** seat is going to be empty unless I find one short term for the ride.

· Registered
228 Posts
CR - we leave arround 10 am
4 bikes - one car

· Registered
1,475 Posts
The 1st Sat is the 1st of March. Just to get clear on that.

I can drag the group I will be with ( I hope) there for some music & a cold one. We like to make it our last stop on the way home for the night. The place is pretty packed, so I think out back hanging around the picnic tables by the stage would/may be a good place to look around for this guy with a blue Indian Mo Co ball cap and a black HARLEY DAVIDSON vest on. What you think?

· ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,871 Posts
Kags - Must've had my brain on backwards - don't know where I came up with March 4.

You ARE talking on meeting up on Saturday the 8th, correct? We'll be there Mar. 6 - 10.

What time is your group's "last stop"? ;) Our group's last stop has been known to be pretty late! :D

So I should look for the guy with the Harley shirt and leather jacket, right??? LOL! Not sure if you saw my pics in the member forum before they all went away. I'll try to send you a pic of the group of us so you'd know who to look for.

Anybody else wanna join up?

· Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi,
I am a new sponsor on this site and welcome any of you during bike week to give me a call if you want to give your bike an Amsoil synthetic oil change. I will be in the area performing oil changes on an appointment basis for site members. I will not be charging any labor, other than the price of the oil and filters, to members and part of the proceeds will go to this site to help support and maintain it. We also have a booth at the Daytona Flea market just off I-95 if you want to drop in and say hi. My cell number is 321-663-5391. Have a safe trip.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Lady Godiva, OK the 8th it is! Sometime around 4~5pm. We surly will be heading right by there on our way home, so we leave a little early & stop in and say hi and have a cold one with ya.

In case our plans change me might actualy be headding into town for Sat night street races (late night) on the 8th, but eather way will see ya.

953 Posts
hey y'all

hEY Y'ALL!!
Looks like our group will be leaving 8am sharp 2-28 from Tifton,Ga. We will have at least 8 bikes and one other vehicle. We are going over to the coast on state hwy 82 then south on A1A through Jax and all the way down on A1A. Should hit Jax about lunch. No big hurry, just cruizin'.
I sure hop the weather hold up.-Rob

· Registered
1,475 Posts
May I sugest US-1. You will see plenty of ocean in Daytona, US-1 is just a nicer road for a group as big as your will be. Starts 4 lanes N. of Jax and after St Aug. no big towns till you hit Daytona. You can take your time or make good time too. If you do use A1A do it after Jax, or you will have to ferry across to Jax at Mayport, inless of course you want to do some sailing on the way down.

If you use US-1 and the weather is good maybe I could meet up with you-all for lunch? That is if you stop in Jax for lunch. On Fridays I can have a longer lunch break and take the time to to go to A1A even (about 10 miles from work) so let me know.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.