V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,475 Posts
TheHylandr said:
I'm planning on heading over . . . not quite sure what dates yet though. I'll probably bring between 2-6 others with bikes too.
If its one of the weekends come through the westside of Jax and make it 8 or 10 bikes? What rought ya'll take?

There I contracted.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
I have no frim plans for the 1st & 2ed but the 3rd I will do demo's at the track and at 5pm be at the ocean center for some free food and drinks. On the 4th its show time in Gainesville for the AHDRA . No plans for the last weeken eather, I have to work wed~fri so nothing for me there.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
The 1st Sat is the 1st of March. Just to get clear on that.

I can drag the group I will be with ( I hope) there for some music & a cold one. We like to make it our last stop on the way home for the night. The place is pretty packed, so I think out back hanging around the picnic tables by the stage would/may be a good place to look around for this guy with a blue Indian Mo Co ball cap and a black HARLEY DAVIDSON vest on. What you think?

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Lady Godiva, OK the 8th it is! Sometime around 4~5pm. We surly will be heading right by there on our way home, so we leave a little early & stop in and say hi and have a cold one with ya.

In case our plans change me might actualy be headding into town for Sat night street races (late night) on the 8th, but eather way will see ya.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
May I sugest US-1. You will see plenty of ocean in Daytona, US-1 is just a nicer road for a group as big as your will be. Starts 4 lanes N. of Jax and after St Aug. no big towns till you hit Daytona. You can take your time or make good time too. If you do use A1A do it after Jax, or you will have to ferry across to Jax at Mayport, inless of course you want to do some sailing on the way down.

If you use US-1 and the weather is good maybe I could meet up with you-all for lunch? That is if you stop in Jax for lunch. On Fridays I can have a longer lunch break and take the time to to go to A1A even (about 10 miles from work) so let me know.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Lady Godiva said:

Kags - did you make it to Jackson Hole? I was there with my group around 4:30 - 5:00 pm on Saturday. Went to the area near the stage and hollered for any Harley Davidson Forum folks - all I got was some weird looks. We had a great time, but they really were cracking down. My girlfriend and I got a pic taken with the 'Vet on the trike at the side of the main building, and all h*ll broke loose!

If anyone wants to check out some pics of me, my guy & our group, go to www.jacksonholesaloon.com, Click on "View your Pictures", Enter the password "Jackson24", then go to page 4, Frame 157, 158 and 159 (Roll 2).

Hope everyone made it through the monsoon and managed to have some fun & get home in 1 piece!!

Sorry about that but I did not get into town till around 8pm. As it was I made none of the get-togethers planed. I did look over at Jackson Hole as we passed by thinking " damm"...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.