V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bikeweek 2003 is just around the bend.. will be down there from the March 3rd to the 10th...

any one else going ??

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Long trip for you Harley Hottie, You better rest up.

If shoulder surgery doesn't interfere I plan on being there for a couple of weeks.

RM, thats the first set of Kuryakyn levers I have seen installed, are they comfortable ?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Trin to get my $hit together..................

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Your not too far away so we should be able to get together sometime. Let me get my shoulder taken care of(at least schedule my surgery)and we will set up a meeting.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I will do weekend trips down. Name a time & place (on a Sat or Sun please) and I will make it to shake youralls hand.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey Kags, just noticed you are from Jax, I was down there last Sept? LOL, whenever they had that Daniel Charity ride out of Orange Park. Did you make that one?

Tom

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm planning on heading over . . . not quite sure what dates yet though. I'll probably bring between 2-6 others with bikes too.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
TheHylandr said:
I'm planning on heading over . . . not quite sure what dates yet though. I'll probably bring between 2-6 others with bikes too.
If its one of the weekends come through the westside of Jax and make it 8 or 10 bikes? What rought ya'll take?

There I contracted.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts