V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A HD Forum meeting is proposed by TheAlien and Ed Y on Wednesday, 3/5/03.
When: 3 PM
Where: Inn Between Lounge
2486 Old New York Ave.
Deland, FL 32720
386-734-6733

This is Cooter's Annual Bike Week Bash held at the Inn Between. It is usually listed in the Bike Week Happenings books. The official
bash starts around 4-4:30 PM. Food and band provided. The Inn Between is located on the west side of Deland across the street from the Amtrak train station. Take Hwy 44 (E and W New york Ave.) west from Deland. You cross US 17, then Hwy 15A, within a mile or two, Old New York Ave forks to the left. Turn here and go (approx 1.3 miles) to the bar on the left.

PM either one of us if you need further info.

We will post some kind of sign in the bike parking lot. If you can't find anyone, ask for Cooter, then ask for TheAlien.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Anyone that wants PM me and I will give you my cell phone number. This is usually lots of fun and not in the Daytona traffic. I'll buy the first beer for any forum members that show up!! I'll post a pic in this thread before I go to make it easier to spot or duck me whichever you prefer!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thealian,
Me and my buddy are not getting to Daytona until Wed late. Post a mug shot and I'll look for your a** around the hang outs.
Gene P.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
we may still be there as it is our guests party. I'll Pm you my cell number in case you can't make it. I'll post an ugly mug before I head down, I'm going for 3-4 weeks but don't want to scare anyone earlier than I have to.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
V-Rod Group

Some of the V-Rod members were talking about a get together at Daytona. The plans were still coming together. Yours are solid. I'll post in the V-Rod Forum to take a look at this thread.

·
Registered
247 Posts
easyriderdan... what part of nc are you in. I work in the Raleigh area and live in the Fayetteville area.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Dean, busy what, typing ??? Get your ass down there. Come down a week early and we'll get some riding in ??!!

03glide, are you coming ??

·
Registered
467 Posts
03glide ... bout 10 miles north of asheville .....

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
I'm in..... Look for "HOGZLA" on the Purple/Ice Heritage and say howdy!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Kags

Call in sick, PM me if you would like an eyeball some other time and I'll give you my cell number, I'll be around for 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Well Monday, I will take some rides at the track, I love flogging the ZX12R's! Then at 5, I will be at the ocean center to get some free food& drink! Seems like I never turn down free stuff when Im in Daytona...

·
Just bad
698 Posts
Looks like I'll miss out. Due to work schedules we're going to end up doing a long weekend for bike week and won't be there mid week. My wife and I are going to stay with my sister in WPB and ride up to Daytona for a day trip or two. Still haven't decided which end of the week we're going.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts