V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
LOL, since I believe this is your first bike I gotta ask. Y'all ever been to DOH?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JimmyK said:
LOL, since I believe this is your first bike I gotta ask. Y'all ever been to DOH?

Well this is my third Harley and 12th bike. I have not been to DOH but have been to some wild parties back in Alabama where I just moved from. And no my wife will not be going. LOL

A couple of friends from work are going with me probably and which ever of ya'll I can rouse up.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
What are you doing this weekend?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JimmyK said:
What are you doing this weekend?

I have to work till 1pm and was planning on riding to a Gumbo Cookoff at 2pm over in Porter at a bar called Porter Lounge next to the Wagon Wheel Bar on Loop 494.

I have to work tomorrow till 1 also. We are supposed to alternate every 4th weekend but I told a guy I would work for him this weekend. :(

Anything going on more exciting than a cookoff? LOL

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Nope. We were planning on some lousy weather but it looks like it will be ok. I'll probably just cruize Magnolia and doo The Door.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think this one would be good to leave the wife @ home.
Thinks
Drifter

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spring is about 30 miles north of downtown Houston.

I think I am going to go ahead and order the tickets. I assume the camping is first come first served. I won't be able to get there on wednesday but maybe thursday night.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Let me know, maybe we could meet up. I would like to stay maybe Fri. or Sat . night. It looks like there is alot of stuff going on I won't want to miss.
Thanks
Drifter

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Dawgs on Hawgs? I was there last year and will be going back. Lotsa neat bikes and nekkid women. I'm only an hour away. "Wild" is an understatement.

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
dave51 said:
Dawgs on Hawgs? I was there last year and will be going back. Lotsa neat bikes and nekkid women. I'm only an hour away. "Wild" is an understatement.
Ok, I just cancel my plans for Laughlin, NV and am now heading South to the DOH rally. I'll be the one in the purple flowered bonnet with a yellow rose between my teeth.

o~\o

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Texan said:
I'll be the one in the purple flowered bonnet with a yellow rose between my teeth.

o~\o

Great! Now how the fuc are we supposed to distinguish you from Dave?

LOLBanderaShitBagsThisWeekend dot HA!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
dave51 said:
I ain't gonna make it.

WTF is a Banderashitbag?

Don't gimme that, you know damn good and well what a Banderashitbag is.

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
JimmyK said:
Don't gimme that, you know damn good and well what a Banderashitbag is.
Hum-m-m-m-m??? Is that the same as a houstoncolostomybag??

o~\o

Oh-h-h-h!!! Since Dave ain't com'n I won't wear my red and black panty hose.

o~\o

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Texan said:
Hum-m-m-m-m??? Is that the same as a houstoncolostomybag??

Not quite. A houstoncolostomybag is what my friends who have been shot, stabbed, and the like have.

A Banderashitbag on the other hand is butthole to Walmart sack. Well planned and quite useful.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
george perry said:
Hi! I'm from Jersey but will be riding through Tx July 4-5 on Rt 40 (Rt66) anything cool happening I should know about?

George

Hey man, that is cool. You are at the very top of Texas. I take it you are going through Amarillo?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts