V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
hippie
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
old friend passed away doing what he loved, not sure where yet but in pa. i guess he and a car collided. r i p dave.. you'll be missed man..

·
Premium Member
14,467 Posts
old friend passed away doing what he loved, not sure where yet but in pa. i guess he and a car collided. r i p dave.. you'll be missed man..
I'm sorry to hear you've lost a friend, Givs.
RIP indeed.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Sorry G. RIP

·
Registered
15,613 Posts
Hate to hear that. Seems to be a rash of that going around.

RIP, Dave.

·
hippie
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i bet you know him malx, or would recognize him anyway.. he lived in dedham, i heard someone crossed over into his lane out there. wayne county pa is all i know

·
blipper
5,196 Posts
The loss of friends' lives while riding is something that you never want to hear, but we all know that it may happen. Several riders here in N. Tx. have been killed this year; and, a patched B*****O support member lost his right arm last week about 10 miles from home after he and his passenger were thrown from his FLTRX and into a guardrail - still under investigation from what the news says; although, I saw him at one of the water holes earlier that evening.

I feel for ya, Givs,
Doug "Scrubs"

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,645 Posts
Terrible news. Hate to hear that.

Very sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
i bet you know him malx, or would recognize him anyway.. he lived in dedham, i heard someone crossed over into his lane out there. wayne county pa is all i know
Might not know him from name but probably could would know him by what he rode. I'll check it out as I have a couple of friends that live up that way.. Still a drag to hear that kind of news..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts