V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will or can a Duce dash be made to fit a Softail? I've got an '02 tail and I'd like something a little more interesting than the MOCO dash and any of the "bolt-on" aftermarket extensions. Has anybody else done this?
DLR

·
OLDBOY
784 Posts
Dont know aboout the Duce dash but if you want something a little different and still want a HD quality dash look at the SE dash. I installed the Screaming Eagle dash on my o4 Heritage and I think it looks great. I was tierd of the same borig softail dash. Not the best pic of the dash but you get the idea.

-Greg

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greg,
BEAUTIFUL BIKE!!
The dash is a nice touch, awesome actually. Don't know if it'll have the same effect on my "hotrod" but it's something to work with. Thanks for the pic and idea.
DLR

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greg,
Do you know if they make a SE dash for my '02 Tail? Are our tanks the same?
DLR

·
OLDBOY
784 Posts
I believe our bikes are the same except for fenders and front end. I think the dash would look great on a hot rod, its designed for the SE fatboy and thats kind of a hot rod. Thanks for the compliment on my bike btw! I'd like to see a pic of yours, it lokks pretty damn sweet in your avatar. I'm not a premium member so I cant see attachments or profiles. But I think that's gonna change real fast, I like it here.

Here is another shot that shows the dash from the front.

-Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts