V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought a Danny Gray Speedcradle solo seat for my 2011 RKC. This seat should fit 09-12 touring models and probably 08 models too. Paid 250.00 from J&P cycles. Leather seat area with vinyl sides. I thought it would lower me a bit but it doesn't so I'm back to the stock seat. I'd like to get $175.00 and I'll pay the shipping. It's still in like new condition. Probably 200 miles or less on it.

I'd also be open to a swap of some sort if you have something that will fit my bike.
Stan

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recently bought a Danny Gray Speedcradle solo seat for my 2011 RKC. This seat should fit 09-12 touring models and probably 08 models too. Paid 250.00 from J&P cycles. Leather seat area with vinyl sides. I thought it would lower me a bit but it doesn't so I'm back to the stock seat. I'd like to get $175.00 and I'll pay the shipping. It's still in like new condition. Probably 200 miles or less on it.

I'd also be open to a swap of some sort if you have something that will fit my bike.
Stan
I didn't notice being closer to the controls with this seat but it probably did move me a little closer. Definitely doesn't move you back. The claim was that it moved the rider forward and down, but it's actually higher than the stock seat. I'll consider any reasonable offer from anyone who could use it. It's still new in the box. PM me if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts