V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's rite....Damn you for making the next "Grilleration". I always complained about my 'George Foreman Grill' cuz it wuz so hard to clean. Now they are designed to detach the cooking surfaces and they are really easy to clean.
So, I been piggin out on beef, pork, venison and anythang else that's cookable on this thang. Sheeeit, even veggies are good cooked on it. Oh yeah. I had to chuck the last one out after I noticed the teflon wuz coming off on my food and I wuz comsuming it. Never constipated tho...hehehehe

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Pressin' your food in a waffle iron ain't grillin'. If you plug it in the wall, it ain't grillin'. To grill you need charcoal and lighter fluid or at least propane and some lava rocks. Irregardless, grillin' involves dripping grease, flames, and smoke. Those food press things should be called George Foreman's Lean Mean Food Ironing Machine.:D

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
I've heard a lot about those food irons... That was the one complaint I had heard was that they were hard to clean...

But, now that that's resolved.... I think I might have to try one!

E

·
Registered
418 Posts
I personally can't stand the damn things....I used my GFG one time and now it cowers under the sink behind the bread maker...(also only used once...lol). Seemed to me it squeezed all the damn juices out of the meat and left ya with a dried piece of shoe leather....I know...I know..."just leave it open"...well..hell....then it's just another fryin pan...No thanks....My big'ole grill is right outside of my sliding glass door...I cook on it come rain, sleet, or hail...Just open the door...flip...sizzle...yum...and less clean up than the George Foreman....but..to each his own...I have friends and family that swear by em'.

·
1,336 Posts
Since I like you guys so much. I will let you in on a secert that will make someone a millionaire.

Three out of four housholds have a George Forman grill. Cleaning them does suck glad to hear they have made an improvemnt.

Now here is the "money making idea". Paper inserts for the plastic pan that catches the grease. Just pull them out wrap them up and throw them away.
It will be like the next papercup.

Remember me when you get rich off of these.

·
02BNAVW
89 Posts
They are kinda hard to clean, but here is a way to make it MUCH easier.
When you take your food off, turn the "grill" off, get two wet paper towels and lay them across the "grill" and close the lid. When you get through eating, the paper towels will have gathered a bunch of the ****, and whats left has been moistened/steamed to make it release easier. Remember to leave the catch pans in place.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
GFgrill...

The cleaning thing was my objection. Got past that, I clean the grill. Had steak last night. :D I've found its usefulness outweighs my objection :whistle:

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
I never liked the man ever since I failed to put my last dollar on Ali :hystria:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
George is breaking the law. How can you name all of your kids including your daughter, GEORGE! That's like saying that one's brother is his dad right? George Jr., George III, George IV. All brothers. :boxin:

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
xxxflhrci said:
Pressin' your food in a waffle iron ain't grillin'. If you plug it in the wall, it ain't grillin'. To grill you need charcoal and lighter fluid or at least propane and some lava rocks. Irregardless, grillin' involves dripping grease, flames, and smoke.
DAMN STRAIGHT!!! That ain't grilling, that's cooking. And I can do that in the house.

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
Rock_Steady said:
your daughter, GEORGE!
Too funny, man :hystria:

My Mom's best friend was a lady called George. Everyone called her George. It was only years later I found out her name was Georgina :roflback:

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by Krayven Sumhead
Damn you for making the next 'Grilleration.' I always complained about my 'George Foreman Grill' cuz it wuz so hard to clean. Now they are designed to detach the cooking surfaces and they are really easy to clean.
Yeah, but now you don't have to call it a George Foreman Grill anymore. You can label it a "panini press" and sound like a yuppie. For the record, I agree with the Southern boys. Grillin' should involve charcoal and fire (gas grills need not apply).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts