V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in from my sunday ride. thought i would share it with you guys now that you are settling into winter. it was 37 degrees c here today thats around the 100 mark on your scale, thought i would post a couple of pics of different watering holes we found.

cheers

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Ah, that nice warm Christmas Weather from down under...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Oh you are making me ill as I look out the window at grey 30 degree skies. Why are you all standing in the shade, is that Austrailian air conditioning?

·
Registered
318 Posts
just had to rub it in...oh well...atleast someone is still riding, while I'm here in this cold weather

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Well now I know what hapened to all the Ape Hangers! :rolleyes:

LOL 100 degrees is a bummer. Living in Houston I know. I would rather ride is some relatively cold weather than miserable hot.

Today, December 15, is supposed to be 70 degrees here so I will definately get out and see what the "Boys Next Door" are up to.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I just stepped out the door for a weather check. Forty degrees but windy! Hell, it's only 10am. Maybe warmer this afternoon. Fuckingwishfulthinking!:D

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Looks like it might be nice enough for a ride, Pats are on monday night so no need to stay inside today !! fourhour, does that imply you're a buffett fan??

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
"The weather is here, wish you were beautiful" (or something close to that!)

J. Buffett

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
TA, actually I'm not! Could care less about him. I like to partake in a little Scaroake and fuckeen hate it when Joe Schmo gets up there and does anything Buffet. I know a lot of people like him and his music (my brother-in-law is a Parrothead, follows him on the Eastern seaboard) but his music never did much for me. On the other hand, we got these Chipmonks.........................

I heard a couple of bikes rumbling down the street. I think it's time to suit up for a ride. Thermal pants, chaps, extra shirts, gloves, hoody thing for my neck............ Fu(k, by the time I get dressed I won't be able to move!:D Good thing I don't have to use my foot to start the bike!:

I hate Monday Night Football! I have to get up waaaaay to early!:mad:

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
I was just wondering because of your signature "hokey pokey", I never liked buffett until I drove by the parking lot of great woods(tweeter center) at noon one day. The parking lot was full, everyone was drinking, eating, Having fun with zero attitudes like other concerts and the show didn't start until 8:00. Forget the music, check out the party next time they are around, I gaurantee you will have a good time !!!!!!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
gilesie said:
... post a couple of pics of different watering holes we found...
Common gilesie, show us some real melbourne pics. Most of will never get the chance to visit "down under" so let's see what life is like down there!

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
71 degrees, little breeze, partly cloudy here. Ride commences in eight minutes. :D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
trooper113 said:
71 degrees, little breeze, partly cloudy here. Ride commences in eight minutes. :D

Damn have to work eh?

LOL! :D

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Work? Work??? I don't need no stinkin' work! :D
Retarred here!

Nice little ride.......'bout 50 miles.....had to come home fairly early to clean up and do some stuff. Got a dinner and party at 6:00 PM. Tough day!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
LOL, I have some homemade, done it myself, best there is Chili in simmer. Rode some today and spent some time with the LW as well.

Nice day.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Common gilesie, show us some real melbourne pics. Most of will never get the chance to visit "down under" so let's see what life is like down there!
Careful what you ask for DJW i might just do that.
Is there anything specific you would like to see
;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts