V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about riding my Deluxe to Daytona this year. I live in Dallas, and was wondering if anyone else was planning on this as well.

Take Care,
Ron

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I am riding from Karnes City, Tx. (just south of San Antonio) to Daytona on March 2, I will be taking 59 and then I-10 all the way there. I will be returning on March 6.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I will be taking off from Houston early on March 7. Most likely around 12 or 1 in the morning. I have tickets to the HLSR that night march the 6th. After the show I'm rollin out. I have a few friends pulling a 14ft trailer with my sportbike on it and just in case I need to load my Harley up. If yall want to meet up somewhere let me know. If yall are going at it alone yall are more then welcome to join up with our group to party. We will be camping out wherever we find a spot. Daytona 2006! Party! lol see yall there! :beer:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in Grand Prairie and want to make the ride however, my longest ride is about 400 miles.....send me a message let's talk..

06Deluxe said:
Thinking about riding my Deluxe to Daytona this year. I live in Dallas, and was wondering if anyone else was planning on this as well.

Take Care,
Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts