V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 ultra and decided to get the D&D fatcat 2-1. I would appreciate any info on where you got them and the price. The local dealer wants $632. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I just ordered them from Cyclespot for $554.87. That included a new pair of gaskets and shipping. I thought it was a good price - good service too.

Tom

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Another vote for cyclespot. You might save 10 bucks somewhere else, but you will not find better service anywhere.

Teu

·
Banned
17,238 Posts
loudness

I have never heard these and my local indy recommends them. Are they considered loud or average? I don't want really loud.
Fred

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ordered mine thru PartsDirect $520.00 w/free standard shipping I'll have them on this weekend and let you know. If they perform as well as there made they'll be great.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Fred1369 said:
I have never heard these and my local indy recommends them. Are they considered loud or average? I don't want really loud.
Fred

They are pretty loud especially on a modified motor.

I had the Fatcat on my old 95" high compression Heritage. The bike ran super(over 100/00 HP/TQ)& the fit/finish was outstanding(100 times better than a t-header) but IMHO they where too loud for all day cruising.

I now have a 95" H.C. bagger & I went with a Supertrapp Supermeg 2-1 just because I thought the F.C would be too loud.

~John

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just recieved mine on my 06 eg with a 95" build. My dealer purchased mine directly from D&D. I think the price was about 660$ this was with the big bore baffle. It is a loud pipe but in a good way (deep hard bark). Sort of reminds me of Sampson duals with no baffles.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just finished the install of my new FatCat on a 80"Evo Mods include 10.5 comp.,#54 SE cam 42mm Mikuni. Sound is almost as loud as my old T-header but not as Tight and Pi$$ed-off, more rummble and less bang I guess you'd say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts