V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a chrome 2 into 1 D&D Fatcat exhaust system for sale.Perfect except for light scuffing from pantleg on rear heatshield. it has bungs for sensors.One season use.Standard baffle.Asking $550 plus shipping.Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok;Lets try $550.00 plus shipping from V9R6W6.I paid just over $1100.00 for this exhaust.

·
Registered
68 Posts
fat cat

What is the D&D Part Number of this pipe? Would be interested if will fit 2009 FLHX

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pipe fits up to and including 09 I've been told.After that moco switched to a smaller 02 sensor.But you'd best check to be sure.#506-32B

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available.This system looks real good and makes the #'s

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
You would not be disappointed with this exhaust system.
At Black Widow Cams we have been installing these on a lot of bikes.

The dyno has shown a significant increase in HP and Torque...
at least 10 HP and 18 Torque... that is the least that has been added...
I gained 15 HP and 20 Torque on my RG...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New Price

Man you guys are a hard sell...$500.00 plus shipping. If it doesn't sell at this price I'll keep it. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would for sure be interested in it, if it was just not limited to 1995~2006, but I don't see any point in buying something that plainly states it is for those years and then trying to make it fit..
Also might need the ports for sensors for Fuel Injected models, ya know, jus' sayin.

I got several things on here for sale too, that no one seems to be interested in either..so don't feel too bad.. Not many are buying that much these days, maybe it's the holidays or somethin'?

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Ok who has the best price on the D&D exhaust. Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would for sure be interested in it, if it was just not limited to 1995~2006, but I don't see any point in buying something that plainly states it is for those years and then trying to make it fit..
Also might need the ports for sensors for Fuel Injected models, ya know, jus' sayin.

I got several things on here for sale too, that no one seems to be interested in either..so don't feel too bad.. Not many are buying that much these days, maybe it's the holidays or somethin'?
Just a heads up..these pipes have 02 sensor bungs already on them.Thats the way they come from D&D.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Is this pipe loud.I have a thunderheader and like the sound,how does it compare? Someone told me I have a mismatch with my cam tw6.Said I have a top end pipe and low end cam.So just curious.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
it is quieter than the Thunderheader.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I called D & D yesterday and they said that they would fit, but that the way the pipe is designed fits too close to the rear axle nut, and in 09 they had to re-design it to accomodate the new-er style frame..

BTW OP. why do you want to sell this pipe?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I called D & D yesterday and they said that they would fit, but that the way the pipe is designed fits too close to the rear axle nut, and in 09 they had to re-design it to accomodate the new-er style frame..

BTW OP. why do you want to sell this pipe?
I went to a flat black Supertrapp exhaust.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.