V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a rear view pic of a D&D Fatcat on a bagger? Love the side view but want to see it from the back before I take the plunge.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
50 Posts
Glider, if you go on D&D's web site you can see the pipe from the rear on the video sound clip. I just bought a D&D also I have not installed because I cannot get a SERT until March.

I have a RK with stage 1 & Kerkers, it is popping and coughing which tells me I am running lean. I am afraid to put the D&D's on as that will create a leaner condition and I do not want to cause any blueing to the pipe much less damage to the engine.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dbrd bank said:
Glider, if you go on D&D's web site you can see the pipe from the rear on the video sound clip. I just bought a D&D also I have not installed because I cannot get a SERT until March.

I have a RK with stage 1 & Kerkers, it is popping and coughing which tells me I am running lean. I am afraid to put the D&D's on as that will create a leaner condition and I do not want to cause any blueing to the pipe much less damage to the engine.
I went back and forth between the FC and The Sampson Caliber. From the replies I received from different posts it sounded like the Caliber might be a little quieter. So I bought it. It'll be a while until I know if I did the right thing as my motor is tore down for a 98' rebuild.

I sure do like the look of the FC though.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts