V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a seat cover from Cyclespot and decided to cancel the order after they did not meet their back order deadline of 1 month. I did wait the first month and then I called, per their requirement, and cancelled. I also followed up with an email. Guess what? I received the seat cover in the mail today. Only 6 weeks after it was ordered and 2 weeks after it was cancelled.

These folks are morons. Don't waste your time with them.

·
Doof Bag
274 Posts
WEINERDOGBONE said:
I ordered a seat cover from Cyclespot and decided to cancel the order after they did not meet their back order deadline of 1 month. I did wait the first month and then I called, per their requirement, and cancelled. I also followed up with an email. Guess what? I received the seat cover in the mail today. Only 6 weeks after it was ordered and 2 weeks after it was cancelled.

These folks are morons. Don't waste your time with them.
If you paid for it using a credit card, you may be able to call your card issuer and initiate a billing dispute. They may be able to charge them back and credit your account for you. Worth a try, but dealing with the customer service people at the banks issuing the cards can be just as frustrating as the bad merchant. The bank has an agreement with the Visa/MC association that the consumer has the right to dispute charges when the merchant has not delivered on the terms of the transaction. Hope this will work for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts