V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up with CycleCustomizing? I ordered a set of brakes on the 28th and i'm still waitng. i emailed them a couple of times and called , no response.
Today i tried to check my order on their website but it says website needs to be renewed.

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
mori55 said:
Whats up with CycleCustomizing? I ordered a set of brakes on the 28th and i'm still waitng. i emailed them a couple of times and called , no response.
Today i tried to check my order on their website but it says website needs to be renewed.

looks like the economy may not be treating them right! Haven't renewed their Domain name.........

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
If you are getting all that kind of static I would call and put a cancel on the card you used for your order. Then :xhere: to somewhere that gave better service.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
I ordered something on jan. 31. Yesterday (feb. 6) I checked the site for the status and it said it is going to ship on feb. 5. Now there is no site? whats up?

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
rickr01 said:
looks like the economy may not be treating them right! Haven't renewed their Domain name.........

says something about the company:thumbsdn:

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well what do i do now i used my debit card for the transaction. When i orded i thought they were still a sponsor.
also why did you move my thread ? i think everyone should know about them. i never check this thread>

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
Earlier today there was no site but now there is. It also still says that my part is to be shipped on Feb. 5. Two days ago. I sent an e-mail but I doubt I hear from them.

THIS SUCKS!!!!*TIBS*

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
mori55 said:
Well what do i do now i used my debit card for the transaction. When i orded i thought they were still a sponsor.
also why did you move my thread ? i think everyone should know about them. i never check this thread>
Your post was in the wrong forum first off.

Second, you could have asked questions before ordering from them. We would have gladly told you. But in case you didnt see it:

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69616&highlight=cycle+customizing

Third, doesnt matter with a debit card. Dispute the transaction with your bank, they will initiate a charge back to them.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I stand in the middle of the road on this place. They were one of only two places that had the powered speakers I wanted. They were cheaper, so I bought from them. Knowing you get what you pay for, I was prepared!

The speakers were bad, and they pointed me straight to the manufacturer. I got them fixed quickly by the manufacturer. So all was well in the end. They were quick to ship, and everything was on the up and up. They could have taken the parts back and sent me good ones, but I'm OK with what service I got.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts