V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a ride after installing my new Cycle Shack slip-on's. Man, I love these things!! Awsome sound!! Set off a few car alarms (not on purpose) in the process. Later dudes.:D

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
When I hear them chirp I gun it to set them off good. I think it verry unesseary to have them alarms set for highest sensativity.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good one Kags, after I set off the first one, gunned the bike down another street and set off a few more, especially the ricers....you know the ones.....the Hondas with the huge wings and tons of stickers!! Must be good for about 20 more HP if you have a typeR sticker on it. :D

·
Registered
725 Posts
Rscotts1 said:
Just got back from a ride after installing my new Cycle Shack slip-on's. Man, I love these things!! Awsome sound!! Set off a few car alarms (not on purpose) in the process. Later dudes.:D
I think they have a great sound too. And while you set off an alarm or two, they still have a mellower rumble (which I like) than some with a loud rumble. Perfect IMHO :) .

·
Registered
401 Posts
I like the sound of the Cycle Shack pipes I've heard.
Did you do any remap if EFI?
Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bike has a Carb. Not going to re-jet unless I upgrade to an aftermarket AC. Even then, I intend to do-it myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts