V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have my dealer looking for a 2012 CVO street glide and so far no luck. Anyone know the production numbers they make of the CVO's?

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Hey guys, I have my dealer looking for a 2012 CVO street glide and so far no luck. Anyone know the production numbers they make of the CVO's?
About 3000, 1000 of each color. Some of those are not for the US market.

How many does your dealer get allotted? He should know how many and in which quarter.

Many dealers do not get CVO's, they do not move enough bikes.

Most dealers will not do a dealer swap on a CVO unless it is for a different CVO, be it color or model.

Example my local dealer is getting at least four CVO road glides, one delivered in Sept, one Oct, one Dec and one Feb. He is hoping to get more allotted in the 4th quarter.

Every one of his CVO road glides were sold before Sept.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Have your dealer do a search for you. Mine did & I got the one I wanted 35 miles away. You will likely have to travel to get it as the dealers won't trade these. My understanding is the dealers can't order what they want on the CVO's either. Just got it 2 weeks ago. Since then 2 other dealers,here in Ohio have received the blue & silver one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Each dealer can search to find out who has what as far whats in the States. I was looking for a CVO Road Glide and at the time the dealer was able to inform me as to where that particular color was across the States, and there were not many. Your dealer may not be giving you all the info for fear of losing a sale.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Each dealer can search to find out who has what as far whats in the States. I was looking for a CVO Road Glide and at the time the dealer was able to inform me as to where that particular color was across the States, and there were not many. Your dealer may not be giving you all the info for fear of losing a sale.
@gree:....................

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
For a complete break-down of the numbers go to cvoharley.com.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If your dealer cant find you a CVO, get in tough with Ocean Harley at 732-367-7000. They always seem to have one or they keep on getting them. Ask for Ron..Tell him that Speed Mike sent you

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I asked my salesman if the CVO Street Glides ever hit the showroom floor at the dealership and was told that they were always sold before they were shipped and the next one was due in three months. A salesman at a different dealership told me the same thing. A salesman at a third dealership also told me that their next one was due in three months. Dealers have the information about when they will receive which models, so ask the salesman if and when they will be receiving their one.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I couldn't get one from the dealer I have been using for many years. they said they were sold months in advance. I dropped by a different dealer just to check them out. They just unloaded and prepped a 2012 Street glide. the color i wanted. rode it home.
Dark slate with ghost flames

1 - 9 of 9 Posts