V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2013 CVO FLHTCUSE8 is the best HD I have owned since all my HDs since 2000. Only items I have changed is a Fuel Moto catless headpipe and a Power Vision tuner. The only thing that would make me want to trade would be if HD would add a 120 in their 2018 Annv CVO. Anybody else love their CVO? :corn:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Absolutely love it.. Also a 2013

·
Registered
6 Posts
Long story short...we were car shopping for the misses and stopped by the Harley dealership to just "browse"a bit. Well, we saw the '14 breakout so.....her new car turned into a 2014 CVO Breakout. Added a SE Tuner and Bassani pro-street turnouts. Absolutely love this ride. Total head-turner, fantastic riding bike, and has that nice top-fuel dragster sound. :)

How is that Power Vision Tuner? Very curious as to how it is to use.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The PV works fine and no issues. I purchased from Fuel Moto and received the tune for my bike from them. I did a few data rides to customize it specifically to my bike and my habits. Depending on my wrist I get between 40-43 mpg, smooth accel, great torque and power. Im sure the TTS can do the same thing but I chose the PV because everything you need is with the unit itself. Only time I hook up to a computer is for updates. Oh, and did I say that I love my CVO :whistle:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I NEVER expected that I would be a CVO owner. I don't fit the profile (whatever the heck I used to think that meant). Wanting to move up to a batwing from my old RK last year, I shopped for EGs and SGs, but then I found this garage Queen 2010 CVO Ultra with no miles and I just fell totally in love with it. At around 18K on her now and some engine upgrades and just can't WAIT to get back on after work! I still love it and probably will consider buying a new CVO someday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My Skunk makes me smile man. I talk to her and the wifey just shakes her head, rolls her eyes, and leaves me be. I will never get rid of this bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a FLHTCUSE8 Tribal orange and I am still in love with it. Luckily my wife is in love as well.... so I have my dream come true....

Ray

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have ridden CVOs for several years and love the bikes------Nowdays a pricetag of over 30K takes most of the joy away from buying a new one !

·
Registered
5 Posts
cvo

I just got my first cvo, a 2014 road king. Owned several harleys over the years this hands done is my favorite. Not a fan of the hd race tuner. Will be using the dyno jet power vision v tuner. Have not decided on exhaust yet.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
At first I liked my new 2015 CVO Limited but that didn't last long at all.

Now I LOVE it after putting on about 2,500 miles. It's currently parked for the winter which is going to make spring seem like forever away.

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 49 Posts