V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Hogtune speakers about two weeks ago and received them in less than a week.I had played them using my Ipod and satellite radio for the last week or so.Today after taking the Ultra for a ride I heard what sounded like "clipping"(intermittent output issues)while using my Ipod.I called Pez who happened to answer on a Saturday night 9pm EST.He had given me about twenty minutes of his time as I told him about the issues with his speakers.(He stated that he was preparing Easter Dinner)and still had given me his time to make sure that I was happy.He told me that I should check the grounding screw above the right fork for the rear speakers.I did and it was tight.He also suggested that the ipod's volume may have been to high causing this issue and suggested that I play a disc, which I did.The problem did not affect me any more.I tried the ipod and lowered the volume to about 4/5ths and that had seemed to work.More or less I can tell you guys that Pez is a concerned business owner who prides himself on customer satisfaction.He told me that if i have ANY problems whatsoever he will refund my money NO questions asked.Please give this guy a try not only for his product but his untouchable customer service.Pez is a class act.(Sorry for the long post)

·
Registered
967 Posts
His product has been praised many times on this board. Try this, leave your Ipod on its highest setting, or max. Turn your AVC level down. This increases the volume on your factory stereo as you increase the speed. I think its stands for ambient air volume control, or something like that. I think the factory setting is a 2, max is 4. Leave it on 2, with Hogtunes speakers you don't need to raise it any higher. If you max it out, it may wig out your speakers. Pez replaced mine very quickly, I left mine on AVC 2, no problems over the last year or so, and I crank my sh*t! I just ordered his rear speakers with amp, check it out on his website.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do not have the ipod issue but, can say that PEZ answers all emails quicker than any other aftermarket dealer and now Ihave 2 other guys ready to place their orders next week after hearing mine over my hard krome true duals!!!!:Banadance :whisper:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts