V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm look'n for a custom taillight or taillight maker. I want to get rid of the license plate bracket on the fender and just have a tailight. I want the custom tailight to cover the holes from the bracket. Any suggestions. They make a taillight just for that, but not for softails. (Only for Sportys and Dynas +SMSH+ :D) And links or recomendations, point me there!

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
Try cyclevisions.com and look at the Eliminator.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hogzilla said:
Try cyclevisions.com and look at the Eliminator.
Hogzilla, thanks for the tip! Where would I get the fillers for the holes left from the plate bracket?

Nice setup!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
does someone make a tombstone taillight for your great looking bike. where are you putting the plate at, side mount?

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brownjams said:
does someone make a tombstone taillight for your great looking bike. where are you putting the plate at, side mount?
I like those Wide tombstone tailights. I'd like a side mount, but not sure if I'd be over doing it or not...

It's so hard to make such tough choices! lol!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I'd like to help you out doing some searching online but not sure what your going to do with your plate once you get ride of the existing 3 hole plate mount set up. I found a tombstone that has plate mount on top of it. drag specialties part.

ok I went back to the J & P link and see it's calling for a side plate mount to use that tail light. here's another from the drag specialties site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.