V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about this for a while now and I need some imput from you Dyna owners out there. First of all, are you guys "happy" with the available after market parts for the Dyna line? I've been building my bike for 2 years now and I'm pretty happy with with the way that it has turned out. I do need to clarify that statement. Some of the parts that I have installed on the bike were/are for a softail. Yes a softail, I had to chop or grind them to get them to fit. The front end is a softail front end that I had to "customize" to make fit my FXD. No big deal, but a bit frustrating. The front fender is for a Fatboy, proving my point again.
Is there a need for more after market parts for the Dyna line? Or am I just wasting my time? I'd really like to hear your opinions.

BADFXD

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
badfxd, I'll be the first to agree with you on that. I've always had to adapt the cool looking parts in some way or another. I think recently there are a few more things available for Dynas but not near enough. I've always liked the look of your dyna....very cool...quite unique. If you have the time why don't you post a picture of it and show off the hard work?

Oh, and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts