V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some mild customizing done to my road king, but not yet sure what. I buy the various bike mags for ideas, but they seem to mostly include "choppers" vs "baggers" (or even street bikes). Are they any forums or web sites with pictures of custom bikes i might also use as a resource?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Great looking bike. How do you like those horns? I've been looking at them but haven't had a chance to hear them. I heard the Howards Horns but the single horn is loud but ugly sounding... too high pitched for me. I want to clear the lane when I sound my horn.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great lookin bike!! Post or send a couple of different angles. Are thoses Rivco horns? I have them on mine and i can startles the f... out of cagers. Really effective.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That is a sweet looking ride. What type of horns are those?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Sweet bike bro!

·
Registered
51 Posts
The seat is a Corbin close solo with Grey and Black simulated Ostrich. The horn is a 'Little Big Horn' by BJ's Specialties. I picked it up in Laconia this year. They always have a booth there. The website is www.bjspecialties.com. The horn works great, was easy to install and the finish is excellent. People notice it when it blasts.
I'll crop some pictures so they are not so large and post different views of the bike.

Ron Wells

·
Registered
543 Posts
Thanks Cammy, I sure would like to see em make a gray and black seat like that maybe with flame design that would work on my V-Rod.

P.S. Thanks for the link

1 - 12 of 12 Posts