V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 05 deuce and got an 06 EG classic in November, now I want to outfit it for the road. I love my coffee in the morning and would like to find out what holder everyone uses. I'm looking for one that attaches to the handlebars and doesn't look too bad. I saw the Roadrunner Cup Holder but 80 bills is alot for a drink. Any ideas?

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,853 Posts
I second Barefoot Willies. Mine's been on about 18 months. Found a quart thermos that works real well with it.

Joe

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I prefer some hot chick on the back, holding my bevarage for me.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,853 Posts
berserker said:
I prefer some hot chick on the back, holding my bevarage for me.
Well hell, so do I. But mama said no chicks.

Joe

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I don't have any volunteers anyway.

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
berserker said:
I don't have any volunteers anyway.
Ya beat me to it!! :boobies: :laugh: :boobies: :laugh: :boobies: :boobies:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I jusr recieved the one from bass pro shops. It is the best one that I have seen yet. It comes with 4 different mounts and can easily be unscrewed when not in use. It is also expandable to hold bigger bottles and/or cups and has straps on the inside to tightly hold any size cup or bottle so they do not bounce around like on other holders. It also has some insulation to it. Awesome buy for under 15 bucks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions. Barefoot Willies seems to get the most votes, but the hot babe sounds like my idea of fun. We do have a Bass Pro Shop they just put in last year in our area. I may just have to take a ride and check theirs out. Thanks for the input GEW9999.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts