V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When it get closer I'll try to hook up wit ya so we can have a brew. What watering holes do ya stop at? I was just looking in Full Throttle mag checking out some bars that I would like to get to. Have you ever been to like KnuckleHeads cafe in Moodus or Bach Door Cafe in Chaplin? Want to start making maps of bars to hit on my road trips. Got any good stops that you could recommend? I stop at Rider cafe in Waterbury thats not bad. They have some good bike cruise nights and food is not that bad.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live here so I gotta go.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yep..been to knuckheads and the bach door! :)

I'm sure we could all hookup and head out there...Torrington is a nice little ride for us -almost 2 hours.

Do you ever attend Pappy's Run ?? Last year there were thousands of people that showed up for it..it was awesome!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JoeJitsu said:
Yep..been to knuckheads and the bach door! :)

I'm sure we could all hookup and head out there...Torrington is a nice little ride for us -almost 2 hours.

Do you ever attend Pappy's Run ?? Last year there were thousands of people that showed up for it..it was awesome!
What is Pappy's run? I'm always game for any event that brings a bunch of shiny loud metal things together fer some fun. I'm starting to put together a map of all the good biker bars in CT. Bach Door and Knuckleheads will be on it. I just stopped at Riders cafe in Waterbury/Thoamston. Cool place. They even have an HD mounted on the wall above the fireplace.

·
Registered
16 Posts
rally

am a northwest CT rider and will definately be at the rally. i just hope the snow and sand on the road are gone by then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts