V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
LOL!!! Sell it and buy a Yamaha R1, hell you might have enough money left over to get two. It's a thing called physics.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Nothing The B motor wont handle the R's needed to run that quick, also its not to streetable. Now on the other hand if your talking about 1/8 mile you got a good shot at the 600 supersports with just 90 HP &95-100 ftlb tq. Thats a can do for street & B motors.

·
Registered
380 Posts
your very right the Harley looks better hook a chainon to the rocket and drag it down the street. or buy a used one cheap and go beat the he!! out of it but don't get wrecked.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Strap a GE turbine to it.
That will make it faster.

·
Registered
113 Posts
for the money you'd spend on a 103 use it and buy a 1000 Gixxer, take the MSF experienced rider's course and take in a track day or two and get it on. I tried the stroker route a few years ago, they're fast, fun..not cheap and a stock superbike will eat it alive..this time I got smart, I got the basically stock..[ hi/flo air cleaner, flashed chip and pro pipe] big twin and used the hop up dollars for a Ducati instead.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
chops said:
Strap a GE turbine to it.
That will make it faster.
Might have a bit of a problem turning corners though... :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you buy a *** bike its a bit useless without the anchor rope and boat that goes with it so it might not be that cheap after all. I hope you live through your fast years as I did.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
you could rent a C-130 take it up to about 30,000 ft. and drive the fat boy out the back. At an acceleration rate of 32 ft/sec/sec you should easily beat 200 mi./hr just before you hit the ground.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dont worry about the fast factor. If it is that important, beef up your ignition system, intake system and throw on some drag pipes without the baffles, you will scare the hell out of any one near you. Stick with the Harley it has cool factor. Besides, chicks dig Harleys....

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
"Wrecked'em? Christ it nearly killed 'em!:D

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have a crotch rocket, and I still can't keep up with the larger crotch rockets :D

Gixxer 1000 - scary
Yamaha R6 - scary
Busa - scary

·
Registered
119 Posts
Only way to beat em is to join em, buy the new Ducati 999 and make em drool if thats the group you want to be with. Its about the only crotch rocket that holds any value, well that or an Aprilla seems to do alright.

·
Registered
629 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts