V-Twin Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
So, is that common thing beer, boobs, or balls?
No alcohol for me. Buffalo Bob bought me 2 bloody Mary's at a bar in Myrtle Beach and I was blitzed. Balls have their place between legs and.....boobs well I can't say enough about them.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
So, is that common thing beer, boobs, or balls?
No, I call it Boob Nostalgic.

Boobs are a perfect affect to clear up any bad mood, If there was a live telegram that can be delivered to any man that is in a upsetting predicament, flashing boobs is a all cure all. I would go as far and say it can cure substance abuse and suicidal thoughts.

The trick is to have a pare always on the clock for ya. Maybe if it was set up like a cell phone or internet contract this way you could pay for a monthly package deal. If you used your allowed amount then it was 5 bucks for every pair whipped out until the next billing cycle or upgrade to a bigger package.

I know what your thinking G, I've put to much thought into this

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,864 Posts
No alcohol for me. Buffalo Bob bought me 2 bloody Mary's at a bar in Myrtle Beach and I was blitzed. Balls have their place between legs and.....boobs well I can't say enough about them.

No, I call it Boob Nostalgic.

Boobs are a perfect affect to clear up any bad mood, If there was a live telegram that can be delivered to any man that is in a upsetting predicament, flashing boobs is a all cure all. I would go as far and say it can cure substance abuse and suicidal thoughts.

The trick is to have a pare always on the clock for ya. Maybe if it was set up like a cell phone or internet contract this way you could pay for a monthly package deal. If you used your allowed amount then it was 5 bucks for every pair whipped out until the next billing cycle or upgrade to a bigger package.

I know what your thinking G, I've put to much thought into this
That was a lot of words just to say "boobs"...

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
G is wondering why,
I talk about Boobs all the time?

Whose Boobs is that? I think I know.
Its owner is quite happy though.
Full of joy like a vivid rainbow,
I watch her laugh. I cry hello.

She gives her Boobs a shake,
And laughs until her belly aches.
The only other sound's the break,
Of distant waves and birds awake.

The Boobs is Body, Love and deep,
But she has promises to keep,
After cake and lots of sleep.
Sweet dreams come to her cheap.

She rises from her gentle bed,
With thoughts of kittens in her head,
She eats her jam with lots of bread.
Ready for the day ahead.

Either way as we take this break,
our choice is to discuss boots or boobs,
What do ya think?

·
Registered
15,955 Posts
G is wondering why,
I talk about Boobs all the time?

Whose Boobs is that? I think I know.
Its owner is quite happy though.
Full of joy like a vivid rainbow,
I watch her laugh. I cry hello.

She gives her Boobs a shake,
And laughs until her belly aches.
The only other sound's the break,
Of distant waves and birds awake.

The Boobs is Body, Love and deep,
But she has promises to keep,
After cake and lots of sleep.
Sweet dreams come to her cheap.

She rises from her gentle bed,
With thoughts of kittens in her head,
She eats her jam with lots of bread.
Ready for the day ahead.

Either way as we take this break,
our choice is to discuss boots or boobs,
What do ya think?
Another Henry David Thoreau.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts

Boobs, Conjures up playful times , intimate times and occasionally a bit of passion! As a small Brest affection-ado, I have difficulty understanding those enthralled with huge, Mellon sized breasts. Through the years and with ample opportunity for close involvement , I discovered one curious , but important fact. Small, tidy breasts ( I adore) tend to stay this way ...while large unyielding Mellon breasts ... tragically .. end up dragging on the floor , a eye sore of unequaled proportions..sold at Harbor Freight for counter weights or door stops ...lol...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wear them. You just have to find a good pair with durable leather.
Bring them to a cobbler ( shoe repair ) and ask them to customize your boots. I bet they will be happy to accommodate your request. In this throw away society, craftsmen like this are being neglected . I buy Chippewa boots at 250-300 $ a pair , I finally smartened up and started getting them re -paired for a quarter the cost of new ones..

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Bring them to a cobbler ( shoe repair ) and ask them to customize your boots. I bet they will be happy to accommodate your request. In this throw away society, craftsmen like this are being neglected . I buy Chippewa boots at 250-300 $ a pair , I finally smartened up and started getting them re -paired for a quarter the cost of new ones..
I used to buy 11" Sears boots comfortable riding or walking. Those days I had pegs instead of floorboards and my feet never hurt. One time a spot of battery acid ate a hole in the right boot. I took it to the store and 6 months later a new rt boot arrived. Recently I found the left boot and yesterday found the right boot, but don't know what I did with the left. It is hell getting old.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Anyone wear cowboy boots? I'm having a heck of a time finding boots that has a toe construction that will hold up under using the shifter. I've had two different brands... The Harley black ones had a paper-thin leather covering that began peeling after a year (you could see the support lining underneath). The Double-H's that I have now, are collapsing in the toe after a month of sliding under the shifter. This is the second pair of those, as I took the first ones back that did the same thing, hoping it was a leather flaw. The replaced pair are doing the same thing. The only boots that have held up for me, are my winter Red Wing steel toed, that are insulated. I've worn them for 2 years, with no problems in the toe. They're too hot for summer, and look "clunky". Red Wing doesn't make cowboy style. I love cowboy boots, but not finding anything that will hold up. I know it's not that I need to change the shifter peg, as I've already changed from stock to a smooth chrome one. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I know this is an old thread, but it is a ever prevalent situation.
I wear Double H boots that are insulated and use them year around. The only way I have been able to keep them nice is to use the heel/toe shifter. Lots of folks don't like the heel/toe thing, but I have about 45k on my boots and they still shine and look great.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Bad left ankle (broken along with every other bone in left leg due to incident with a '71 Chevy Impala) doesn't allow me to use a heel/ toe shifter, as a matter of fact I have to use a longer peg on the toe shifter to use it. I wear harness boots instead of pointy toed cowboy boots just fine.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Bad left ankle (broken along with every other bone in left leg due to incident with a '71 Chevy Impala) doesn't allow me to use a heel/ toe shifter, as a matter of fact I have to use a longer peg on the toe shifter to use it. I wear harness boots instead of pointy toed cowboy boots just fine.
Broken bones are the hurteness thing I ever had happen to me and mine was only a cracked ankle. After 2 light strokes the bottom of my left foot and toes are numb so I can't tell if my toe is under the shifter without looking at it. I have used a heel toe shifter off and on for the last 12 yrs and it has come in handy the last 2. I search the world for a pair of brogans like Sears used to sell. The mail just brought a pair of Cunge boots from China for $14 off the Wish app. Insulated and waterproof up to 7".lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Try Rocky brand boots best boots i have worn. Never had any issue wiyh the shifter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

121 - 135 of 135 Posts