V-Twin Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
11,730 Posts
You do realize that you are making recommendations in a thread that has been dead for 13 years
How about the admins make the year date on the last post as large as the avatars. Maybe have little arrows surrounding the date or animated fireworks.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
I wear them. You just have to find a good pair with durable leather.
Hey there i wear the bran "Dingo" brand, you can look them up on amazon. the no zipper type. the zippers are trash. always failing and they get burnt on the pipes of the old school bikes.. or the zipper gets damaged and renders the boot useless. look up dingo

·
Registered
10 Posts
The resurrection was from a spammer considering the link posted. I have never noticed a spammer be concerned about thread age. Though I have noticed this site is oblivious to spammers and leaves the links anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been riding pretty much my whole life in cowboy boots. The shifter will eventually wear down the boots, but that's normally not until I've re-soled them 3-4 times anyway, so by time the shifter gets em they're old boots. I own a bunch of pairs of boots, and my Laredos appear to hold up better to the abuse of riding than my Justins. I find the bigger problem with cowboy boots is forgetting to get a solid footing with your heel first and then having them leather soles slide out on a greasy road/driveway. I have absolutely dropped my bike in the garage due to cowboy boot slippage.

·
Registered
16,986 Posts
My wife made me quit wearing spurs to bed.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
It seams to me, the age of the post should not matter. If people are interested in the topic and people obviously are.

·
not sober all the time
5,697 Posts
It seams to me, the age of the post should not matter. If people are interested in the topic and people obviously are.
And you can quote and reply to a post from a decade ago if you wish, even if that person was banned years ago or even left this world and entered into the after-life. Just realize that the odds are low he'll see it.

·
Registered
11,730 Posts
And you can quote and reply to a post from a decade ago if you wish, even if that person was banned years ago or even left this world and entered into the after-life. Just realize that the odds are low he'll see it.
I didn't know it was possible to get banned here maybe a short vacation. The mods are tough, but I'm still here. I see where Therm is a Super Moderator. Is there a moderator or assistant mod? Maybe some clerks or a drop out to sweep the shop?

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,007 Posts
Berserk is in heaven looking down and he is having a good day, because someone thanked him for sharing.

I want some brogans like was popular in the mid 70's. Sears sold them, but I have yet to find some. One of the northern members had a pic of he and his son and they had brogans. I asked about them, but wasn't really looking for a pair then.

Berserker is dead? How did you find that out?

·
Registered
11,730 Posts
Berserker is dead? How did you find that out?
I looked up obits on Google and put in Berserker. There it was plain as day. Richard Milhouse Nixon. Y'all are lucky to have me here for useless information.beer4u.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,007 Posts
I looked up obits on Google and put in Berserker. There it was plain as day. Richard Milhouse Nixon. Y'all are lucky to have me here for useless information.beer4u.

(n)

I'm pretty sure there is a difference between useless information and disinformation.

·
not sober all the time
5,697 Posts
I didn't know it was possible to get banned here maybe a short vacation. The mods are tough, but I'm still here. I see where Therm is a Super Moderator. Is there a moderator or assistant mod? Maybe some clerks or a drop out to sweep the shop?

There's a comment below his name that says, "banned." It's been there for 'bout 4 years now. I think he's on permanent vacation.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What I was referring to was the subject was still relevant. As for a deceased person being able to see a comment, depends on your beliefs. I have lived in housed where spirits were active.

·
Registered
16,986 Posts
(n)

I'm pretty sure there is a difference between useless information and disinformation.
And Cap'n has them both covered.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 135 Posts