V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa brought me a cover for my bike, but I'm not sure I like it. It's the all weather cover from the HD Catalog.

It's pretty humid here where I live, and I thought it'd be a good idea to have one, even though I have a garage. Plus, you know the dust and all...(Man, have I become this obsessive??).

What are you guys using...??? Cotton cover or Polyester??

Buckethead..

·
Registered
351 Posts
My covers come from "Big Lots" actually they are King Sized bed sheets.. Easy to wash easy to drape on and easy to pull off. Cheap ass... ain't I.. Had the nice Harley covers before but seemed like a wrastleing match to put on a take off... then the tires would smudge them.. so this time around.. Sheets..

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree with "Doug" Sheets work fine,...I do have a cover for my E/Glide,..But "I" throw a sheet over it 1st,...!?!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL...that's what I've been using..sheets. Easy on and off...

I think I'll keep the all weather cover in my bag to use when traveling and continue to use the sheets in the garage...

Thanks...bucket...

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
I have a good cover to use on overnight trips. After I bought the H-D one, a friend gave me a smart tip ... Don't buy a H-D cover, get one that says Yamaha or Suzuki. Not too many people are interested in those bikes and they won't be lifting it up to screw with/look at your hog.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Now for the RKC is that full or queen size sheets? :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Fitted or Flat?:D

Or maybe I took this one step to many? LOL

Scott
03 RKC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.