Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo!

The VTF is a BIG place and there surely is room for everyone.

Some members have indicated concern about some of the subject matter in the general forums.

Yes we are all adults here, Allegedly, bikers as well.

If you wish to post something of mature subject matter, please use the EAYOR forum.

Thanks for being courteous to your fellow VTF members.

regards,

wyo

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Now we have to be politicaly correct here? I think some people should get a life.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Hell, I'm always late to these kind of threads. Some day, I'm gonna start one! :D

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mori55 said:
Now we have to be politicaly correct here? I think some people should get a life.
mori,

You don't have to be politically correct. In fact, you don't have to do a god damn thing. I'm simply asking folks to be considerate of others. You do as you see fit.

regards,

wyo

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Theres a million stickys on that. Turn your privacy down to

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kingjoe said:
Thinking I was mature enough, I tried to enter the EAYOR forum and found I needed a password. WTF... (Woops that probably belongs in the EAYOR forum too):nfu2:
Who are you flipping off?

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
wyodude said:
Who are you flipping off?
looks like it was meant for you wyo. how about some respect folks. it's not hard at all to get a password for EAYOR.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kingjoe said:
They say you have to be 20% smarter than the equipment your operating. I guess I'm not quite there yet. Thanks
You can edit your post and remove it.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
wyodude said:
You can edit your post and remove it.
Yes but then I would look like a dumb ass. But then again I don't think that will be the sway vote.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
wyodude said:
Yo!

The VTF is a BIG place and there surely is room for everyone.

Some members have indicated concern about some of the subject matter in the general forums.

Yes we are all adults here, Allegedly, bikers as well.

If you wish to post something of mature subject matter, please use the EAYOR forum.

Thanks for being courteous to your fellow VTF members.

regards,

wyo
Wyo... understood... but sometimes... it just goes there regardless of how tame the beginnings. Some folks need to lighten up. Reminds me of the home owners association at the first condominium complex I bought into. Bunch of ol' hens with nothin' better to do than bitch and try to exert control over you. I understand there is still bandwidth at the MFP forum. Just a suggestion.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
8-Ball said:
Wyo... understood... but sometimes... it just goes there regardless of how tame the beginnings. Some folks need to lighten up. Reminds me of the home owners association at the first condominium complex I bought into. Bunch of ol' hens with nothin' better to do than bitch and try to exert control over you. I understand there is still bandwidth at the MFP forum. Just a suggestion.

Look, all I'm saying here is to be considerate of others. That's as lightly as I can put it.

Whether or not you choose to accept my advice is up to you.

What is the fukk MFP forum?

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
There are very few rules but it looks like no one reads them.

This seems like a good place to post them. If any of them JUMP out at you, pay particular attention to it.

We have 6 simple rules that we expect all members to follow:

1. Do not come here soliciting your website URLs. If we need it, we will
use YAHOO.COM to find it. The only individuals authorized to solicit their
products are the Vendors and Sponsors associated with this website.
Your post will be deleted and you will be ultimately banned.

2. Flaming of other members will not be tolerated. You cannot verbally attack another member just because you do not agree with his or her post. Everybody is entitled to voice their opinion via this forum.
In order to exercise that right, your posts must be done so in a respectful, tasteful manner.

3. We will not tolerate racial or ethnical jokes or posts that are demeaning or offensive to any particular race, religion, sex, sexual preference or creed.

Everybody is welcome here! Violators will be removed from this community immediately.

4. Do not start a new thread asking for help without FIRST searching the forums.

5. Remain open minded. From time to time, things will change on this forum. This priviledge comes from being the moderators and
administrators of this website. We will continue to make changes on this website as time and users continue to evolve.

6. We will not allow the posting or discussing of issues/arguments concerning other communities or motorcycle forums.
If you are a member of another community, please do not bring their dirty laundry over to this website.
We do not want to know about it, nor do we care.

When in doubt, please use the CONTACT US form to ask a question PRIOR to submitting a thread to the forums.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
springer- said:
There are very few rules but it looks like no one reads them.

This seems like a good place to post them. If any of them JUMP out at you, pay particular attention to it.

Just to be clear... I am not talking about flaming another. I am talking about when things sometimes go a little off color.

Just to be clear... I am not talking about mods exerting control... I am talking about those that bitch trying to exert control by using the mods.

Wyo... MFP = MaryFukkenPoppins

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
:roflback: :roflback: :roflback: This thread is great!!!! :thumbsup: So are you all ready for the weekend? :thumbsup: I hope none of you start your weekend with a black eye. :boxin: All this hate and discontent :badmood: is unhealthy. Cheer up, it's Friday night.:boobies: :wootdnc:

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DNLEVESQUE said:
:thumbsup: So are you all ready for the weekend? :thumbsup:
You should have your 50 miles in by 9am and the oil changed shortly there after. Assuming it doesn't rain, I'm up for a ride tomorrow. Them break in miles won't put themselves on. ;)

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.